• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity None [Translation Request] The Goblin Ero Trap Dungeon

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
RJ377158_16c2lTUjjpptvwRj5ics5ofG09Qd8i-1.jpg
\ ゴブリンのエロトラップダンジョン The Goblin Ero Trap Dungeon
Circle: Green empire
Game Dl:
Genre: Drugs Internal Cumshot Sexual Training Naughty/Lewd Coercion/Compulsion Hypnosis Interspecies Sex
Game Link torrent;

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Stumbled across this thread and checked it out myself.
According to some quick research, the dev has released the game with stripped DLLs. Causing BepInEx, and similar injectors, to fail due to missing DLL info from this process.
Currently downloading the needed Unity version in order to try to fix this issue.

Note after some tinkering: There appear to be a lot of 3rd party stripped assemblies in this game. I'm going to have to take a good bit longer to figure this out, as I've gotta figure where/how to get these sorted out. And then see if it even works lol

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
So, after embarrassing myself in the BepInEx discord server (A thing I do too often in servers, and a reason I LOATHE servers lol), here's a BepInEx fix for anyone using it.

I've also thrown in a hard and dirty RAR for ReiPatch users. (Note: I can not guarantee that this will work outside of ReiPatcher but it should be fine.) This just replaces the stripped DLLs with non-stripped ones. Make a backup of the Managed folder in the GoblinsTrap_Data folder, or keep the game archive around in case it goes wrong.

To use either based on your platform of choice, just extract the RELEVANT RAR to your base game folder.
Bep users: You should have an extra folder in your base game folder called, "unstripped_corlib", and will get an overwrite prompt about ONE file. (Assuming you have already moved the BepInEx plugin over.)
ReiPatch (And others) users: You should get an "Overwrite files?" prompt for many files. Overwrite all files.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
BepInEx has a weird title with "Unity Explorer" or something on top, but Reipatcher seems to work fine.