RPGM [Translation Request] The Hentai Mods - Monster Girl (Saohune Soft)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request, here's a Sugoi Levi Red MTL prototype for v1.01 including scripts, plugins.

This is an early experimental prototype of a not proof read format. Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Changelog:
prot2: Fixed the Tools item menu.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This was basically my first "real" SLRMTL in the sense that I'm now somewhat happy with the format and I've used all available tools.
(For example also a new script kindly made for me by MuninKai.)
So it would be great if I could get some feedback on how the quality of this actually very difficult to translate (the Commonevents.json is a nightmare) game turned out.

But when evaluating it please keep in mind that this format is obviously not meant, or able to, replace a proper translation, and keep in mind that because of the advanced automation this only took 2 days to make, while a proper translation of this would have taken several months.

Edit: As an additional comparison a DMTL would have taken me around 1-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlaceHolderImageA

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
This was basically my first "real" SLRMTL in the sense that I'm now somewhat happy with the format and I've used all available tools.
(For example also a new script kindly made for me by MuninKai.)
So it would be great if I could get some feedback on how the quality of this actually very difficult to translate (the Commonevents.json is a nightmare) game turned out.

But when evaluating it please keep in mind that this format is obviously not meant, or able to, replace a proper translation, and keep in mind that because of the advanced automation this only took 2 days to make, while a proper translation of this would have taken several months.

Edit: As an additional comparison a DMTL would have taken me around 1-3 weeks.
Is it just me or the tools menu is broken?

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
What's it doing, or rather, not doing?
Please also provide a screen and your save so I can look at it on my end.
It's broken. You enter it and no items are displayed or interactable. Tried if it was a version incompatibility issue, but sadly that's not the case.

Items.PNG

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's broken. You enter it and no items are displayed or interactable. Tried if it was a version incompatibility issue, but sadly that's not the case.

View attachment 2103282
I'll look into it, it's probably just some formatting issue in the "items.json" and wont break your save.

Edit: The category was still in Japanese in the "Items.json", but translated to "Tools" in the "plugins.js".

Last edited:

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Everything working as intended on my end.
Just a little grievance tho, whenever I'm trying to sell something it doesn't really select the item I'm trying to sell...

1.PNG

instead, the "shining box" loops back to the first item.

2.PNG
...then I'm free to sell items. This happens with each and every interaction with a vendor, whenever I'm trying to sell an item, but any subsequent sales are free from this restriction.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Everything working as intended on my end.
Just a little grievance tho, whenever I'm trying to sell something it doesn't really select the item I'm trying to sell...

View attachment 2104949

instead, the "shining box" loops back to the first item.

View attachment 2104950
...then I'm free to sell items. This happens with each and every interaction with a vendor, whenever I'm trying to sell an item, but any subsequent sales are free from this restriction.
Okay... I have to admit that's an issue I've never even heard of.
I have no idea how the translation could be causing that.

Does it work normally without the SLRMTL applied?

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Okay... I have to admit that's an issue I've never even heard of.
I have no idea how the translation could be causing that.

Does it work normally without the SLRMTL applied?
Yup. Tried loading the same save I use on the untranslated game and it works as it should... until you apply the translation.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yup. Tried loading the same save I use on the untranslated game and it works as it should... until you apply the translation.
I can reproduce the problem on the original untouched Japanese v1.01, using the save you gave me for testing the items, talking to the robed dude directly north.
So either not every NPC shop has the bug, or my translation somehow broke your save.

In either case I'm really confused. :confused: