RPGM [Translation Request] The Moral Sword of Asagi (Ahirman)

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Ahirman (not the Chaos sorcerer) has been releasing some awesome bondage H-games for a little bit now, and there is one such game that stands out above the rest, and that game is none other than The Moral Sword of Asagi. It's in battle h-scenes and CG (both story and defeat) are of high calibre. So... since the game has been out for a bit, I'd like to put up a request for its translation, and I'm willing to donate as well to see it translated into English.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ahirman (not the Chaos sorcerer) has been releasing some awesome bondage H-games for a little bit now, and there is one such game that stands out above the rest, and that game is none other than The Moral Sword of Asagi. It's in battle h-scenes and CG (both story and defeat) are of high calibre. So... since the game has been out for a bit, I'd like to put up a request for its translation, and I'm willing to donate as well to see it translated into English.

If I remember correctly, there was someone who decided to translate this on ULMF. But seems that the "project" is pretty much dead at this point.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
If I remember correctly, there was someone who decided to translate this on ULMF. But seems that the "project" is pretty much dead at this point.
You remember correctly. And while dead now, the project came pretty far. I think there was just a few events or lines left untranslated. Don't exactly remember right now. But the majority of it is done.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Totally unaware it existed tbh XD. Though, when I did look it up it seems more complicated to download and patch into the game since one has to download a crap tonne of other programs just to open up the RGSS file...

Juragon

May 13, 2018
Game translation is stuck at 85% and the translator has dropped it. Would be a shame if the translation would be left unfinished.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah I downloaded that once and it said there was a virus on it so I deleted it. I'm not sure if it is true or not, but I'm not taking any chances.
Can confirm its not, downloaded it and it works but is translated only until the 5th studio (maybe 4-5 hours into the game).
If it was virus it would usually be less than 100 MB, be an .exe file only or be an archive with just the .exe.