[Translation Request] The Receptionist of The Bottom Guild Will do Her Best Using xxx! (RJ01186715)

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
System requirements on Dlsite: Alder Lake CPU, 16 Gb, SSD. <500 Mb in size. WUT?

No need to upvote anything here I suppose guys as it has over 100 votes in Dazed's poll just in a day... And I was hoping to see In By Side translated...

SkGreena

Apr 30, 2023
anybody know how to get true end?
I think you have to have a high reputation for the receptionist, maybe +90 because when I finished the game it was the final one that I got, in which you kill a dragon together with all the adventurers of the guild and I had a reputation of 100.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
I think you have to have a high reputation for the receptionist, maybe +90 because when I finished the game it was the final one that I got, in which you kill a dragon together with all the adventurers of the guild and I had a reputation of 100.
ok so i go to the dev site and know what my mistake is becase Madrely (マドレリー) the twin tail she get rape by people.
do you know how to help her? i pretty sure my run is very fast but she still get fuck.