RPGM [Translation Request] The Rotating Molester Train 廻る痴○電車 - [RJ01226043] [Pillmenicon]

Fukamiki San

Sep 27, 2021
image_2024-07-15_101119580.png

Overview:
Our protagonist spends his days monotonously commuting between his workplace and home. Worn out by the hard work and with his judgement clouded, he ends up molesting a highschool girl who happens to be on the same train. Taking advantage of the fact that she doesn’t make a fuss or scream, he runs his fingers over her body the next day, and the day after that.
It’s Friday. Having once again thoroughly enjoyed the girl’s body, he gets off the train with a refreshed look on his face, but…​

Title: [廻る痴○電車] The Rotating Molester Train
Group:
Language:
Japanase.
Developer website:
Release Date: Jul/13/2024
Censored: Yes
Note: Some of the game's part required Image translation as most of UI are in picture. (www --> img --> pictures)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
(Partial Full save, not really completed but should have most of my progress allowing to do almost everything already)
Win: -
-

image_2024-07-15_101505943.png 1721013317229.png image_2024-07-15_101740998.png image_2024-07-15_101747378.png image_2024-07-15_101756209.png image_2024-07-15_101829575.png image_2024-07-15_101835167.png image_2024-07-15_101840200.png

ACTION INTERFACE PRE-TRANSLATION

Last edited:
Reactions: ojhllsai

Fukamiki San

Sep 27, 2021
I used MTool while playing but seems like it didn't do much good job. Therefore, most of the UIs are in image so will need proper translation for the pictures. I've done couple of them if you want (Not included in the Download, the file will be in raw japapanese)

If you want to apply these just drag them to pictures folder

チュートリアル2.png チュートリアル1.png

Reactions: etjs93

Fukamiki San

Sep 27, 2021
Either I'm missing something or I'm not progressing at all
It's really difficult at first, you need to make she's horny before making more advance. Although this game have stages in like D C B A, this updates every week along with bodypart development. Also this game work by clicking similar to "Urge to Molest/IF" so just leaving it there it won't go anywhere. You can just spam click it, if she's uncomfort you can either rest or spam her thigh. You wouldn't be able to do much until you reached at least C tier I think, just spam click her developable part like breast or butt, clit, etc... make sure to not trigger red face if you do you can pat her head, or rest.

Or just use my save, should be like save 11 or 14 that already progressed to A tier

Last edited:
Reactions: rhzk

HoboJones

Nov 4, 2020
There's a guide on the game here but i have no idea how to unlock the true ending even doing what is says, and have no clue what to click '30 times' to unlock everything. hope it helps some people though

jose013

Oct 9, 2017
There's a guide on the game here but i have no idea how to unlock the true ending even doing what is says, and have no clue what to click '30 times' to unlock everything. hope it helps some people though
you have to click on the 回 character in the main menu title

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
I finished the game yesterday, too much grinding for 2 basic sex scenes that arent even worth it, it had so much potencial

If anyone knows where the save is I can share

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Here's my 90% save, you can go straight to sex and restart at monday

Quick guide: rub her puccie or clit until she's pissed, then rest and do it again
At the end of the week her sensibility levels up for each part you played
If she starts panting or her panties disappears it means you can take of her panties or lift her skirt
She will cum if you rub enough, if shes too annoyed rest twice until she lifts her guard
Rinse and repeat

5/10 too much grinding for worthless sex scenes, gurukan molester train is still the best chinkan game, even better than train capacity300% in my humble opinion.

Fukamiki San

Sep 27, 2021
I finished the game yesterday, too much grinding for 2 basic sex scenes that arent even worth it, it had so much potencial

If anyone knows where the save is I can share
Agreed this game had so much potential, still one of the best game so far imo. Really my type of FMC's character design. Though wish the gameplay is more like JK Molester and maybe Round and Round game (without too much Live2D-orientated) with good art style and maybe able to freely talking.

Last edited:

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
View attachment 3832530

Overview:
Our protagonist spends his days monotonously commuting between his workplace and home. Worn out by the hard work and with his judgement clouded, he ends up molesting a highschool girl who happens to be on the same train. Taking advantage of the fact that she doesn’t make a fuss or scream, he runs his fingers over her body the next day, and the day after that.
It’s Friday. Having once again thoroughly enjoyed the girl’s body, he gets off the train with a refreshed look on his face, but…​

Title: [廻る痴○電車] The Rotating Molester Train
Group:
Language:
Japanase.
Developer website:
Release Date: Jul/13/2024
Censored: Yes
Note: Some of the game's part required Image translation as most of UI are in picture. (www --> img --> pictures)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
(Partial Full save, not really completed but should have most of my progress allowing to do almost everything already)
Win: -
-

View attachment 3832533 View attachment 3832535 View attachment 3832540 View attachment 3832541 View attachment 3832542 View attachment 3832543 View attachment 3832544 View attachment 3832545
thanks friend

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
It's another one of those games where you grind the sensitivity over multiple runs until it's high enough to actually do stuff

Game takes place over Monday-Friday then loops. The individual body parts have sensitivity which increases as you touch them whilst the girl has "excitement" and "vigilance". Every time you touch her her excitement goes up but her vigilance also goes up until she covers her body and you can't touch her

You can lower he vigilance by either pressing the Rest option or touching her legs

The basic strategy is to keep spamming touch on her basic body parts like breasts, ass or pussy and get those sensitivities up so that you can easily raise her excitement in future

After Friday, or if you finish the day with a red face, it goes to the result screen which shows her sensitivity levels on the left