RPGM [Translation Request] The Rotating Molester Train 廻る痴○電車 - [RJ01226043] [Pillmenicon]

yui-hui

Apr 26, 2023
For some reason, after several actions (relatively, after stroking her head), a black screen just appears and I can’t do anything else... Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Fukamiki San

Sep 27, 2021
For some reason, after several actions (relatively, after stroking her head), a black screen just appears and I can’t do anything else... Has anyone encountered such a problem?
If it happened near 7:06 it probably mean that the train has arrived. Try to wait few seconds and click anywhere to progress. You can hear the sound I believe

Fukamiki San

Sep 27, 2021
"B Rank to S Rank: You can generally reach B rank around the 6th week. You'll be able to use conversation, kiss, and toy commands. 'Make perform oral', 'Insert penis', and 'Insert in anus' commands also become available, but using them will result in a penalty after completion. However, after using these 3 commands, you won't be rejected due to wariness level, so using these 3 commands is more efficient than seriously engaging in foreplay. You'll be caught immediately after the in-car part ends, but the development level carries over to the next week, so I personally recommend actively using these 3 commands. Setting the game to skip previously seen scenes will increase efficiency further. Using the above 3 main action commands on Friday after reaching S rank will lead to the 'Normal End'. After the Normal End, Lewd Mode and Conversation Mode are unlocked."

"Conditions for unlocking True End and Fall End:

After finished the Normal End, select 'Start from the beginning' on the title screen. Without starting in Lewd Mode, skip the entire first two weeks without touching anything at all. From the third week onward, continue without touching and engage in conversations to increase affection.

When there are no more selectable commands during conversations, use skip to advance the days. When you reach S rank, the True End and Fall End will become viewable in the archives. You can continue conversations after the sixth week, but be aware that the content is the same as the fifth week."