Others [Translation Request] The Silveria Frontlines / 戦線シルベリア v1.01 [Pasture Soft]

May 22, 2017

Overview:
The year is 837 in the history of Alexander, Iraq.
Three years after the start of the largest war in human history, I was assigned to a frontline base in Iraq as a commander of one of the UN forces.
In just three years, Hydra, an evil organization seeking global hegemony, has already fallen several countries and even taken over Berlin, the former headquarters of the United Nations.
However, the spark of hope has yet to be extinguished.
The U.N. forces, defending humanity’s ideals and justice, are rebuilding the battle lines in northern Europe and Africa and are about to launch a counterattack.​

Release Date: 08/11/2021
Developer: Pasture Soft
Language: Japanese
Link:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ugh, I could never figure out how to translate these sorts of games (Pasture Soft and the like).

They're all packaged in a PE (exe) program file and even extracting it via 7zip or something, I'm left with data and text files that are gibberish when opened with Notepad++. Wouldn't mind trying to translate this as a new learning experience, but I have no idea where to start. Besides, this game is a day or two old, so I imagine the devs will probably release their own translation to it soon enough anyway.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I think you misunderstand, we upload the game which is already translated by others.
Hmmmm, it's a long shot, but by any chance, do you know how to unpack the game exe?
I'd love to translate this one, but I don't know how to access the text files in a readable state.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
can’t help you with that, maybe wait for BaasB reply.
Hmmmm, it's a long shot, but by any chance, do you know how to unpack the game exe?
I'd love to translate this one, but I don't know how to access the text files in a readable state.

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
Off chance, do ppl have a full save for this yet?
given how recently it dropped, unlikely unless someone can read it without translation. otherwise, constant save and reload with trial and error on options would be the other way to go to make a full save, but that often leads to incomplete galleries if we can't figure out what we're missing or doing wrong.