Others [Translation Request] The Silveria Frontlines / 戦線シルベリア v1.01 [Pasture Soft]

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
I have it in english and will share it. Don't want to break any rules and if the mods want to make a thread for it they can. Someone message me here or PM me how to do this.

Reactions: jsmitth529

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I have it in english and will share it. Don't want to break any rules and if the mods want to make a thread for it they can. Someone message me here or PM me how to do this.
You can upload it to some host like Google Drive or MEGA, then share the link here.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
You can upload it to some host like Google Drive or MEGA, then share the link here.
I'll do mega but then someone else please use thier own mega link if this gets it's own page because I have premium mega and don't want my mega banned over this game which is honestly just kind of eh.

Link expires in 1 week.

Last edited:

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I'll do mega but then someone else please use thier own mega link if this gets it's own page because I have premium mega and don't want my mega banned over this game which is honestly just kind of eh.

Link expires in 1 week.
I reuploaded the file to my account, you can remove your link if you're worried about your account.

Also someone who knows how, please let the mods know so they can make a page in the games section for this and add more hosts and such.

I also cannot figure out how to fullscreen the game, if someone knows please let me know

Reactions: Minaro

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I reuploaded the file to my account, you can remove your link if you're worried about your account.

Also someone who knows how, please let the mods know so they can make a page in the games section for this and add more hosts and such.

I also cannot figure out how to fullscreen the game, if someone knows please let me know
Is this another one of SVS dump and run MTLs. Didn't rtealize this had an english version.

EDIT: Checked it out. Seems good enough. Not shitty SVS MTL quality thankfully.

Last edited:

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
It's definitely not MTL, it has an official English version. I wouldn't call it an amazing translation, as it gets sketchy at a select few parts, but it's perfectly understandable and doesn't really take anything away from playing the game.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
I really like the idea of this game. A grand strategy war simulation where you can date your female colleagues like a visual novel [with individual heroine endings]. Hell, there's even an 'evil' route (for those so inclined). If only there was more depth to both character interactions and gameplay...

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018

Haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but my best guess for fullscreen would be the standard Alt+Enter or F5/F8. If you're inclined you could test all the Function keys, but I'd recommend doing so on the title screen since many games often have a return to title function on one.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but my best guess for fullscreen would be the standard Alt+Enter or F5/F8. If you're inclined you could test all the Function keys, but I'd recommend doing so on the title screen since many games often have a return to title function on one.
None of these worked for me, were you able to do it?