RPGM [Translation Request] The Wellberry Sisters [cantera-ya] [RJ357145]

Fulgen

Aug 3, 2018
I have a feeling this will never get translated
The problem is that even mtl is not possible since the game become unplayable (I tried to make one and like when you simply move from map the game end up with a error screen and i don't have enough knowledge to fix it)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
if you can manage to make one without bug when entering certain building like mine was doing why not
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.1.1. (Ver21.12.09)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (The main menu, status UI, and a bunch of buttons in general are picture based.)
\r[] boxes not translated to rule out related crashes. That means sometimes random Japanese will show up in the dialogue box. (Sadly there's not much I can do about that in an automated format)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
bug when entering certain building like mine was doing why not
Which building do you mean exactly? Is that far into the game?
If you can give me a save just before it crashes (if it still crashes), I'm confident I can fix it.

Edit:Immediately available buildings do not seem to crash in my version.
(Appartment, Toolshop, Tavern, Hunters Association and Hanaya's house.)

Last edited:

Fulgen

Aug 3, 2018
Which building do you mean exactly? Is that far into the game?
If you can give me a save just before it crashes (if it still crashes), I'm confident I can fix it.

Edit:Immediately available buildings do not seem to crash in my version.
(Appartment, Toolshop, Tavern, Hunters Association and Hanaya's house.)
it was some long time ago so i does not have the translate anymore but the bug occured when going on toolshop if i remember well (to simply describe it, it was a error message like this one) (it's one i found on some forum that look like it)
1713816732974.png
And with the non-translated version it was working fine

Pararela

Sep 20, 2022
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.1.1.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (The main menu, status UI, and a bunch of buttons in general are picture based.)
\r[] boxes not translated to rule out related crashes. That means sometimes random Japanese will show up in the dialogue box. (Sadly there's not much I can do about that in an automated format)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
No way
I had given up

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
No way
I had given up
I have a thread dedicated to translating hopeless RPGM games, so if you know more feel free to make requests there.
As long as they fit some basic rules I'll try.
Umm can anyone give download link I don't find ver 1.1.1 :"
You can find it on hentai-sharing(.net) for example if you search using the DLsite code RJ357145.
v1.1.1 is equivalent to Ver21.12.09. (The date of the last patch documented on DLsite.)