RPGM [Translation Request] Timestop School ~that diligent girl is my faphole~ [Nagiyahonpo]

Rogeroo

May 1, 2018
If anyone is interested, I did an MTL of this. I also adjusted the wording and fixed a bunch of pronouns as I was playing through it so that it's mostly understandable in English. This being mostly MTL means it's still a little rough around the edges though. Edited some of the images for her status during the touching game as well.

Couple things I have untranslated are the title screen and game explanation/tutorial - too lazy to edit the images. Also I have no idea how to translate the results screen for her sensitivity increase without breaking it.

Link here:

Let me know if there are any other bugs or things that need fixing and I can try to iron them out. Feel free to delete the saves too, they were just for me to check the text at different points in the game. Other than that if anyone wants to try their hand at giving this a full translation, feel free to do so I left the Translator++ file in the folder in case.

ProVG

Sep 30, 2023
If anyone is interested, I did an MTL of this. I also adjusted the wording and fixed a bunch of pronouns as I was playing through it so that it's mostly understandable in English. This being mostly MTL means it's still a little rough around the edges though. Edited some of the images for her status during the touching game as well.

Couple things I have untranslated are the title screen and game explanation/tutorial - too lazy to edit the images. Also I have no idea how to translate the results screen for her sensitivity increase without breaking it.

Link here:

Let me know if there are any other bugs or things that need fixing and I can try to iron them out. Feel free to delete the saves too, they were just for me to check the text at different points in the game. Other than that if anyone wants to try their hand at giving this a full translation, feel free to do so I left the Translator++ file in the folder in case.
such a perfect timing

Reactions: junior20000

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022

Link here:

hi Do you have other Link? like pixel/GD or Mega

workupload is not working to me..