RPGM Complete [Translation request]豚鬼と女侍 [サークル1号]

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
If anyone is getting stuck you have to interact with the yellow glowing thing in the cabin to progress. And sometimes she either has to be pregnant or not.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye or broken_division Could you MTL this one? I would be very grateful.
I'm currently occupied with a fairly time consuming project (Unies Item Workshop), but since this is fairly short (around 200k characters to translate) I'll take a break and work on this one instead.
But If I find out that this has super annoying formatting, too, and those 200k feel like 800k, I'll finish Unies Item Workshop first.

Edit: I'm about 25% though Commonevents and it "seems" fine.
Edit2: The dialoge is full of hearts during h stuff. DeepL is removing those. Google keeps them but the text is bad.
Edit3: MTL quality is terrible.
Edit4: I'm doing a lot of manual translations but some of this stuff is just gibberish. I guess on purpose to make it seem like shes cumming between words and stuff but it just doesn't work in English. This will read terrible.
Edit5: I give up I'll just make sure this runs correctly and upload.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Eh, I was looking at it briefly a few weeks ago, but figured by the time I got to even attempting it, someone would throw out a trash MTL of it. Glad I'm not disappointed in that expectation.
RIP. Damn, does this mean you won't be attempting a TL then?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Why would a mtl discourage anyone from wanting to translate the game further? a mtl is literally there for people to wait anyway and those who dont wanna try..well they dont have to. People arent forced and it keeps ppl somewhat engaged in the game- wth
I know that but the way it was worded implied that it probably won't be worked on. Doesn't mean that other translators won't work on it, though.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Why would a mtl discourage anyone from wanting to translate the game further? a mtl is literally there for people to wait anyway and those who dont wanna try..well they dont have to. People arent forced and it keeps ppl somewhat engaged in the game- wth
Probably because a ton of people will just play the MTL and not revisit the game with the proper translation which makes it seem like a waste for the translator or at the very least, less bang for your buck. With a limited amount of time, it wouldn't be surprising to want to do translations that benefit the most people - especially if this game is anything like Silent Pill (very dialogue heavy and very long)

With that being said, it truly is a shame - I really enjoyed Silent Pill. But I'm not the one putting in time to translating it so I can only wait and hope someone is kind enough to pick this up. Here's hoping!

Reactions: RenH