Wolf RPG (TRANSLATION REQUEST) 魔王とすてっぷ開拓記 (ばおばぶ) / Demon King and Step Pioneer (Baobab)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
REQUEST: PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS GAME INTO ENGLISH!
Name: Demon King and Step Pionee
creator: Baobab
version: Full game
link of site for more information:
example:
1639880241343.png 1639880270009.png 1639880294727.png
1639880344486.png
you can find a video of example in DLsite link
language: Japanese
genre: Male protagonist,rape reverse,action,combat,adventure, RPG, Monster Girl, Fantasy, Submissive Man and others that i dont know because i not play enough for wait to a translate into english

This game has animated sex scenes
Lore:
"Once upon a time, a bad demon king lived in a remote area. 』\
The hero who came to the remote area with his sister-in-law, Teruse
, will revive the Demon King who was sealed in the remote area.
However, the Demon King who revived in an imperfect form
loses some memory and power due to the influence and becomes smaller.

What made you revive yourself? The
Demon King asks, even though he is confused by the fact that he has become smaller.

"What we want from the Demon King ...
 That is, of course-town development!" The

naughty and fun pioneering life that walks with the smaller Demon King is about to begin!
i just want add that this game is very famous because has a lot of download in DLsite japan and my textractor cant translate this game,too much text or some like that said the program.
Download link:
Size: 1823 MB
the game is heavy and hard of find for download,i just find the game for free download in here because in others places you need have a premiun account of paid, if you want download this game and put other link feel free yourself
Censorship: yes

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i find out a way to play this game with machine translation
first of this is not RPGM game but WOLF RPG so plese change the tag for future reference
1.png
i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
guided by his YouTube video
the game data is over 3Mb (limit for the free version) so you will need to load my trsdata.json

razielim85

Nov 8, 2017
For some reason this game loads extremly slow for me. any idea why that is?
edit: i fixed it by installing unicode smooth

Last edited:

razielim85

Nov 8, 2017
Hi there i find out a way to play this game with machine translation
first of this is not RPGM game but WOLF RPG so plese change the tag for future reference
View attachment 1552876
i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
guided by his YouTube video
the game data is over 3Mb (limit for the free version) so you will need to load my trsdata.json
For some reason the file doesnt translate the game anymore. can you perhaps upload an other?