RPGM [Translation Request] Trans Female Fantasy Legacy [6COLORS]

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I've started on manually translating the 2.02 version of the game. Note that I'm only doing this as part of my routine for learning Japanese so don't expect it to be released any time soon. If someone else is interested in TLing this, feel free to do so, but please tell me so I can at least move on to another untranslated game. Also, if anyone has the 2.03 version of the game, please reply with a download link (although since 2.03 only has a very minor change, I'm not too desperate for a copy).

PS. MTL sucks. Convenient, but it sucks.

kurumiwaifu666

Jan 16, 2018
im stuck at the cave of trials whats the pattern to unlock the door below i got the one above just cant find out the one for below

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
I've started on manually translating the 2.02 version of the game. Note that I'm only doing this as part of my routine for learning Japanese so don't expect it to be released any time soon. If someone else is interested in TLing this, feel free to do so, but please tell me so I can at least move on to another untranslated game. Also, if anyone has the 2.03 version of the game, please reply with a download link (although since 2.03 only has a very minor change, I'm not too desperate for a copy).

PS. MTL sucks. Convenient, but it sucks.
link to the game ver 2.03

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I haven't been able to work on translation as much as I'd like over the past few months. Since I don't have the downtime to continue working on this project and finish it in a reasonable time frame, I've decided to stop translating. I was able to translate most of the items, name descriptions, enemy names, and part of the intro to Kasumi's route. This mega link contains my progress so far.

For a full translation, you can use the link by pnky. If you want to use both translations, extract the translation below first then my translation. I forgot how overwriting works, you can't use both translations. The first file is only useable for someone who wants to continue the manual translation.

Last edited:

Papulatus

Jun 30, 2017
does anyone knows what "exactly" all the "feminization stats"(FS) are about?
Im around the last ritual ceremony with Kasumi, but the FS havent grow no matter how much magic i use, so i cant advance =P

Sinduss

May 27, 2021
does anyone knows what "exactly" all the "feminization stats"(FS) are about?
Im around the last ritual ceremony with Kasumi, but the FS havent grow no matter how much magic i use, so i cant advance =P
The translation is broken and does not work. it breaks the the FS as parts of the code which handle it is in the data files that get translated i believe it is the skills data file and it would work if you replace it with the orignal japanese version