RPGM None [Translation Request] 妻つま無人島~妻と私達の無人島生活~

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
I can't trigger the brother and fat guy later scenes :(. Also, have no idea how to get the hot spring scene or other girls scenes.

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
I can't trigger the brother and fat guy later scenes :(. Also, have no idea how to get the hot spring scene or other girls scenes.
for the hot springs you have to go near the collection room at night (after 7pm) and there will be an npc who will ask you to take the mushroom at the end of the first zone. He will give you the keys and you'll have just to sleep to unlock the next scenes with the brother.

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
for the hot springs you have to go near the collection room at night (after 7pm) and there will be an npc who will ask you to take the mushroom at the end of the first zone. He will give you the keys and you'll have just to sleep to unlock the next scenes with the brother.
I have access to the hotspring but that's it. I even waited inside the hut but nothing triggered the scene. With the brother, it usually takes like 2 days for the next scene, but at scene 4 or 5, it doesn't trigger no matter how many days I skipped.

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
I have access to the hotspring but that's it. I even waited inside the hut but nothing triggered the scene. With the brother, it usually takes like 2 days for the next scene, but at scene 4 or 5, it doesn't trigger no matter how many days I skipped.
i don't know. The only thing that comes to my mind is that another route disabled the one of the brother. I don't know exactly how this game works, but the same thing happend to me as well. If you wanna be sure to see the scenes, i think you should try restarting a new game and focusing on one route at a time.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
My Wife and Our Uninhabited Island Life

Translated with Deepl/Google combination, seems quite poetic if I'm honest so be warned. I haven't edited much in this one, just the names of characters throughout the code. Unfortunately the developer didn't actually define anyone other than one or two as Actors in the code but I think I got most of the names translated correctly. I've played through a little bit but haven't really unlocked anything or any events so please let me know if the game actually works! :)

MV Cheat menu included, press 1 to activate. You can add items from this menu to ensure you don't starve.
Status menus are still untranslated, they are all part of a plugin that will take longer to translate but I reckon you will make do without.
CGT Word Wrapper plugins added:

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
For joiplay user - if you encounter heavy lag just open joiplay and hold game name until setting appear then decrypt it first then edit plugin, disable (Dtextpicture) plugin and save before you close.

If you have trouble understanding japanese just download screen translate apps on play store.

Reactions: RobyBaggio

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
This game requires a proper translation. The MTL is not playable o_O. I can start to work on this one.

Comando783

Apr 11, 2018
Not a full save, but since nobody else posted anything, here's 2 routes done, save 7 is the husband, save 8 is the 4 gang. The recollection room is north of the tent area 1 map to the right of the campfire, you then go up until you see the stairs next to a mud pile or whatever it is. To get a routes ending just go speak to the husband dude working on the boat.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is there any way to get her with her son? He's right next to the broken-leg husband. But it's a dead-end.