RPGM [Translation Request] [Twilight and thunder industry] [SHIBAHU Cement]

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Now the game isn't in your discord, you could upload it to the site? or there is a problem that prevents you from doing it?
I can't upload those downloads to F95, since they contain shota/loli, which is against F95 ToS and Discord ToS too.
I wrote about this in announcements in Discord. I'll come up with a solution soon.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I couldn't really find it anywhere so I might as well ask here. How exactly do you trigger like half of the H-scenes in this game? On my first playthrough looking for them and found nothing, at the time I had thought that the boss loss scenes wouldn't be necessary for the ones outside of the game. On a second I lost to the the first boss which seemed to be a trigger to get scenes but even scouring the map I still seem to be unable to actually finish the routes for any of the guys individual endings like the guys just stop showing up after a point. Like I wasn't interested in the shota stuff so I ignored him unless he was the only one I could find thinking that raising lewdness would unlock other scenes, so I only found 2 scenes for him but maybe I could've accessed more if I sought him out first. But the teacher never went past his third scene and the vagrant guy never went past his second and I never even found the playboy guy anywhere. Are you able to trigger scenes during the day portion of the game or something and that's why I can't seem to find anything?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I couldn't really find it anywhere so I might as well ask here. How exactly do you trigger like half of the H-scenes in this game? On my first playthrough looking for them and found nothing, at the time I had thought that the boss loss scenes wouldn't be necessary for the ones outside of the game. On a second I lost to the the first boss which seemed to be a trigger to get scenes but even scouring the map I still seem to be unable to actually finish the routes for any of the guys individual endings like the guys just stop showing up after a point. Like I wasn't interested in the shota stuff so I ignored him unless he was the only one I could find thinking that raising lewdness would unlock other scenes, so I only found 2 scenes for him but maybe I could've accessed more if I sought him out first. But the teacher never went past his third scene and the vagrant guy never went past his second and I never even found the playboy guy anywhere. Are you able to trigger scenes during the day portion of the game or something and that's why I can't seem to find anything?
Focus on 1 route at a time. Dev deliberately force you into one route or another, by hiding events. This was intended.

SoulDust88

Apr 2, 2019
I can't upload those downloads to F95, since they contain shota/loli, which is against F95 ToS and Discord ToS too.
I wrote about this in announcements in Discord. I'll come up with a solution soon.
So after this, where could I download the game with translation? I don't know how to use Discord.

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
You are allowed to post the translated files on this site as long as you dont post the game itself.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You are allowed to post the translated files on this site as long as you dont post the game itself.
I gave up on that idea after getting cucked by F95.
But I'll give it another try.
I attached the translation files below.
First you need to use this tool to unpack the game if it has a game_boxed.exe in the folder.
After that replace the files with the one I attached below and play.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Twilight and thunder industry[RJ310257]
Version: 1.0.1_MOD3
Developer: SHIBAHU Cement
Links can't be shared here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone know where you start the Daisuke route? I swear I've checked every corner of the map and found no sign of him!

Last edited: