Others None [Translation Request] [TyranoBuilder] A Game Where Rosa's Tits Dominate You [Doskoinpo (Atelier Maso)]

lollers6969

Feb 11, 2019
Main Thread: A Game Where Rosa's Tits Dominate You

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Completed
Language: Japanese to English

Information
Short Doskoinpo game about Rosa (JP: Mei) humiliating loser trainers.
Would love to see a proper translation for this instead of using Deepl.

Genre
  • Voiced
  • Female Domination
  • Humiliation
  • Tights
  • Paizuri/Titjob
  • Sumata/Intercrural Sex
  • Ashikoki/Footjob
  • Tekoki/Handjob
  • Boob Smother
  • Armpits
  • Chastity
Download

2.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 15.jpg 18.jpg 22.jpg 25.jpg 27.jpg 34.jpg 10.jpg 20.jpg 1 (1).jpg

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I wouldn't mind making an edited mtl for this game. I'm currently working on proofreading a different project, but since this is fairly short, I could probably have this done by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Reactions: lollers6969

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I have an edited MTL of my own making, but my smooth brain can't compile it into a working game
Thanks for telling me beforehand, I've already ran into an issue before with multiple people working on the same project. Are you using the tyrano translator or a different program like translator++ to export it?

Apr 21, 2021
Thanks for telling me beforehand, I've already ran into an issue before with multiple people working on the same project. Are you using the tyrano translator or a different program like translator++ to export it?
Tyrano translator, translator++ is too complicated for my ape-like brain

I've tried every method of exporting I can find but nothing works, if you could help (you seem to know what you're doing) or if I could just send you the scene files I manually edited in notepad that would be great
I just want to be free of this hell

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
It gets stuck on processing forever and creates a beautiful exe for the original untranslated version
somehow
It seems like you'll have to manually export it. Make a folder with your project files all in one place, then goto your tyrano translator_win_en folder, and go into the binwin folder. Once in the binwin folder copy all the files and then paste them into your main game folder, make sure to overwrite the files when asked. To run the game select the nw.exe and hopefully then it should work.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021
It seems like you'll have to manually export it. Make a folder with your project files all in one place, then goto you tyrano translator_win_en folder and go into the binwin folder. Once in the binwin folder copy all the files and then paste them into you main game folder, make sure to overwrite the files when asked. To run the game select the nw.exe and hopefully then it should work.
Holy shit you're a wizard, it worked

What do I do now, how do I deliver unto the needy my blessed creation

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Holy shit you're a wizard, it worked

What do I do now, how do I deliver unto the needy my blessed creation
I think you're supposed to either make a thread and then report it to a moderator as a game update or leave a link to the translation here then report the post to a moderator to have them create a thread for the game with your translation. It can take somtime for a moderator to get back to you once you've reported the post though. For now you can just leave a download link in the comments here.

Apr 21, 2021
I think you're supposed to either make a thread and then report it to a moderator as a game update or leave a link to the translation here then report the post to a moderator to have them create a thread for the game with your translation. It can take somtime for a moderator to get back to you once you've reported the post though.
Thank you, oh great and intelligent being whose brain cells number past the single digits, I shall do as you advise.