Others None [Translation Request] [TyranoBuilder] How Yuzuki Made Me Submit [Doskoinpo (Atelier Maso)]

Dec 1, 2019
I've made an edited machine translation for this little vn.
I used Sugoi levi for the base translation then went over the whole thing to make it make sense.

What to expect
- Subject verb agreement. No references to "him grabbing her penis"
- Readable text written by someone who speaks english
- Text should display properly. Lines shouldn't get cut off or throw up errors
- More save slots. The base game had 5 save slots, which is fewer than the number of scenes. Given the gallery is cgs only, I added a bunch of slots so that you could have a save before each scene for viewing purposes.

What not to expect
- Quality sound effect translations. There are a lot of lines of onomatopoeia and unvoiced screeches from the man. I considered those pretty uninteresting and annoying to translate, so most of those lines are untouched from the original machine translation.
- High quality prose. I wasn't working with Shakespeare to begin with, and I don't know any japanese, so there are definitely places where trying to match what the author wrote meant that the text is a bit stiff.
- The names of the speaker to be translated. Translator++ couldn't find them, so untranslated they remain.
- This Vn to pass a rule 7 check. You can try it, but even ignoring the fact that Doskoinpo's imp game failed the check, Yuzuki is explicitly referred to as a middle schooler multiple times, and there's a random shota scene in there as well.

If anyone sees any major issues with the translation or bugs, I can put out an update and if anyone wants to spend time on the onomatopoeia I can provide the translator++ project as well.

*Delete your saves before applying the translation. The game will throw up an error on start if you don't*

lollers6969

Feb 11, 2019
I used Sugoi levi for the base translation then went over the whole thing to make it make sense.

What to expect
- More save slots. The base game had 5 save slots, which is fewer than the number of scenes. Given the gallery is cgs only, I added a bunch of slots so that you could have a save before each scene for viewing purposes.

What not to expect
- Quality sound effect translations. There are a lot of lines of onomatopoeia and unvoiced screeches from the man. I considered those pretty uninteresting and annoying to translate, so most of those lines are untouched from the original machine translation.
- High quality prose. I wasn't working with Shakespeare to begin with, and I don't know any japanese, so there are definitely places where trying to match what the author wrote meant that the text is a bit stiff.
- The names of the speaker to be translated. Translator++ couldn't find them, so untranslated they remain.
- This Vn to pass a rule 7 check. You can try it, but even ignoring the fact that Doskoinpo's imp game failed the check, Yuzuki is explicitly referred to as a middle schooler multiple times, and there's a random shota scene in there as well.

If anyone sees any major issues with the translation or bugs, I can put out an update and if anyone wants to spend time on the onomatopoeia I can provide the translator++ project as well.

*Delete your saves before applying the translation. The game will throw up an error on start if you don't*
thehungryLurker, thank you for the translation!
Can't wait to try it, but where do we put the data folder, and does anything need to be overwritten?

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2019
thehungryLurker, thank you for the translation!
Can't wait to try it, but where do we put the data folder, and does anything need to be overwritten?
Ah, I completely forgot that the game isn't extracted by default.
Rather than making everyone deal with the extraction process, here's a copy of the patched game.

Apr 21, 2021

What to expect

What not to expect

I'll take a bit of time to get all the names translated and see about some of the onomatopoeia. Thanks for doing the hard parts.

Also, from what I remember, this game was more broken than the imp game, so I'll see about fixing that but I could be wrong.

Edit: yeah there's some stuff I need to fix, if anybody finds something feel free to post the issue in the thread and I'll get around to it at some point

Last edited:

maniacle

Oct 11, 2022
Ah, I completely forgot that the game isn't extracted by default.
Rather than making everyone deal with the extraction process, here's a copy of the patched game.
hey, this link isnt working is there another one ?

Apr 21, 2021
Okay so I've been trying to fix the menu issues (returning to menu from cg mode keeps the buttons on the screen and they're functional, probably more too that I haven't found) and it's a mess. I'm trying to interpret what stuff means by reading a txt file. I give up. I've been defeated. But hey, the names are translated now so here's that.

There's other issues with the text in the actual scenes, but I don't have time right now to go through all of them and find the problems. Maybe some other time. Again, thanks to thehungryLurker for translating everything so I didn't have to.

Here it is:

kill2434

Aug 26, 2017
Okay so I've been trying to fix the menu issues (returning to menu from cg mode keeps the buttons on the screen and they're functional, probably more too that I haven't found) and it's a mess. I'm trying to interpret what stuff means by reading a txt file. I give up. I've been defeated. But hey, the names are translated now so here's that.

There's other issues with the text in the actual scenes, but I don't have time right now to go through all of them and find the problems. Maybe some other time. Again, thanks to thehungryLurker for translating everything so I didn't have to.

Here it is:
The game doesn't work. It just shows white screen

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023

Here it is:
Thanks, this looks pretty solid. Really like the domination in this game

Last edited:

Dasher261

Apr 6, 2020

Here it is:
Really sorry if this is a dumb question, but can someone help me open this link? The site name is a bunch of asterisks for me, and I've tried replacing them with the usual upload sites I can think of, but none of them work. Sorry again.

Apr 21, 2021
Really sorry if this is a dumb question, but can someone help me open this link? The site name is a bunch of asterisks for me, and I've tried replacing them with the usual upload sites I can think of, but none of them work. Sorry again.
I can just send you the file later if you want, I'm busy right now.

Last edited: