[Translation Request] Unison Cord [Hemoglobin]

BadassFlamer

Dec 21, 2019
Oh, before I forget to mention: don't go back to the starting village after talking with the guild, if you complete the new stuff at the starting village you are stuck there until more content is available.

Reactions: ISF and kai123555

BadassFlamer

Dec 21, 2019
At the town all the way at the top of the (currently available) map, you can sell your body three times per night. Doing the prostitution pays 400 gold, 600 if you've farmed all the gold you want at the moment. I'm unsure if the next levels for prostitution aren't implemented yet or require a lot of grinding, either way, that's one of the sex scenarios you can control. There's a lot of other scenes where your character just gets raped, some are avoidable with giving you a time limit to click the top option, and then there's the battle rape which can get your character pregnant. Currently, the main three are the orcs/ogres, the goblins, and the fish creatures on the beaches. Losing to the slime to see if it also has a scene has been a pain in the rear, but I'll see if it does.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Just looking at the character creation, it looks good already and it seems like it can be a good, fun game. Can't wait to see more of it !

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
That's looking very promising. To bad that's projects like this have high probabilty of ending unfinished/dropped.
Playing game like this without translation is really big mess. Hope someone will be able to pull it off.

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
That's looking very promising. To bad that's projects like this have high probabilty of ending unfinished/dropped.
Playing game like this without translation is really big mess. Hope someone will be able to pull it off.
why do you say that? this person made and like 2 other games before this one XD

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
why do you say that? this person made and like 2 other games before this one XD
You could call that "personal experience" or intuition - pick whatever you like more. I will be glad to be wrong. So my words are not last instance of true, not at all in fact. Still being able to start something big and actually finish it - two big differences.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Decrypted Data folder of the game (contains the 33.067 mcdat):
This might not absolutely work depending on encoding, but can't you just run a GREP command (or findstr in Windows) for a known line of dialog?
Like, running CMD in the _ folder and using
Code:
findstr /i /m /s "hello" *.*
should be able to find and list any file with the word hello in it (naturally, change this to whatever Japanese you're looking for). This might at least help narrow down what files you'd be looking to alter.