RPGM None [Translation Request]Until The New Wife Chloe Falls[RJ01079973][StudioVR]

girovaldo123

Jul 22, 2021
that is impossible because i am requesting and who was interested translating my thread request was given a chance...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some people like me dont mind if is a google translation, put a mega link in this thread and say its temporary with a message like ">WARNING< GOOGLE TRANSLATION...this is a temporary blablabla...etc" for the angry ones lol, can you do that? would be nice

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
some people like me dont mind if is a google translation, put a mega link in this thread and say its temporary with a message like ">WARNING< GOOGLE TRANSLATION...this is a temporary blablabla...etc" for the angry ones lol, can you do that? would be nice
that's how nice of you(i hope all people just like you)...okay i will do initial translation of it...just gimme time...

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
can you provide link via mega? and japanese location is necessary for this game?
I wasn't sure so i changed the locale just in case .......
And some text are still in japanese, don't know why ...... I tried two methods of translation the first one shows syntax error and the second one was successful but still has some japanese text

Last edited:
Reactions: girovaldo123