RPGM [Translation Request] Vampire Tears

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
Title: Vampire Tears
Developer website:
Developer:
Language: Japanese
Overview: It's a RPG where you play as a Vampire Hunter, there are both victory and loss battle scenes, whenever you lose the vampires reverse rape you, whenever you win, you assault them.
Samples:
1623779340412.png 1623779349449.png 1623779365305.png 1623779385961.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.2.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to unpack the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Game crashes when trying to obtain the item inside the treasure chest in the north forest.
Oh...
I'm assuming you mean using the DMTL.
It's been over 2 years since I've worked on this.
I don't have any of the translation dev files anymore and I don't think I can fix it like this.

If you want I could remake the Translation in my current SLRMTL format though.

dark998

May 23, 2020
Oh...
I'm assuming you mean using the DMTL.
It's been over 2 years since I've worked on this.
I don't have any of the translation dev files anymore and I don't think I can fix it like this.

If you want I could remake the Translation in my current SLRMTL format though.
An translation remake would be appreciated. I feel this game has some nice ideas so wanna play through it instead of using a save to see the loli vampire scenes(main reason of interest).

dark998

May 23, 2020

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks. I applied the new translation(merging a new extracted Data folder with the translation Data folder) but crashes in the same place after opening the chest, it may be necessary to restart? Restarting early may not seem too bad but if a new crash happens later and renders the save useless again well, I wouldn't be a fan of playing the same parts over and over.
I think you just need to reload the map. Is it possible to exit and re-enter the area? Or do you have a save before entering it?

Edit: I've tried on my end. I left the area to the right, went back in, opened the chest, and no crash.
Here's the save:

Last edited:
Reactions: dark998

dark998

May 23, 2020
I think you just need to reload the map. Is it possible to exit and re-enter the area? Or do you have a save before entering it?

Edit: I've tried on my end. I left the area to the right, went back in, opened the chest, and no crash.
Here's the save:
Tried it in my original save and it is fixed now, many thanks. If I find another crash will report it, had another in the original TL after getting a certain status effect in-battle but it is random so harder to reproduce, maybe it got fixed in the new TL as well.