Others None [Translation Request] [Visual Novel] Marina's Cuckolding Report Side Story 1: Schoolgirl Marina [VJ010278] [Atelier Sakura]

lollers6969

Feb 11, 2019
VJ010278_img_main_240x240.jpg Store:
ENG Title: Marina's Cuckolding Report Side Story 1: Schoolgirl Marina
Censored: Yes
Version: Completed
Language: Japanese -> English

Synopsis (DeepL Translated)
The main character, Marina Morishita, had just broken up with her classmate's boyfriend because she could not deal with his selfishness.
At that time, she befriended an older man on the Internet and actually met him.

For Marina, who had only known relationships between students, the encounter was fresh and exciting.
She was attracted to him on the day she met him and made various approaches to get closer to him.

One day, she decides to take him to a love hotel, where she experiences sex for the first time.
Having never climaxed before, she repeatedly climaxes and cries out, begging for ejaculation.

She cries out and begs to cum, "I can't go back now that I know this.

It was the moment when Marina's naive body was awakened.
From that day on, the pleasures of sex were etched into her body.

Characters
Marina Morishita (CV: Riku Kohwatari)

A third-year schoolgirl.
She has been dating a boy in her class for about three months, but just broke up with him because she is tired of being pushed around.
She had sex several times during the relationship, but only experienced painful experiences due to her ex-boyfriend's self-centered sex.
I have never felt it once.
Such experiences lead her to think, "If I want to be in a relationship with someone, I should be older than him.
She has a normal curiosity about sex because she is at an early age.
If I was going to have sex, I wanted to have good sex.
She then meets an older man with whom she is comfortable, and she falls in love with the pleasurable sensation of sex.

Shindou, Akatsuki
A working adult who works for an investment trust company.
He is so busy with his work that he has little time for his private life.
Sometimes, when he has free time, he plays the online game Mahjong.
He has a natural talent and is strong in all aspects of gambling, including skill games.
He has a strong libido and gets sexually aroused by making a woman come repeatedly.

Genre
  • NTR 100% avoidable (it's not NTR)
  • Schoolgirl
  • Fellatio
  • All kinds of sex
Download

Preview Images
VJ010278 1.png VJ010278 2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: danken

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I've translated the dialog in the game via DeeplPro / Sugoi Translator. Unfortunately, menus and the like are all image based so I haven't updated those. I don't think it'll pose a problem to anyone playing the game though. Slight space decrease with compression when repacking the xp3 files as well, hopefully that doesn't bork anything.

I've never translated a VN from this engine before so please let me know if you have any issues with it. The translation could definitely be improved but definitely seems understandable compared to other types of games that use loads of uncommon language in their original form.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hm, I would have preferred the second part:

It is simply more relevant and more interesting from an NTR point of view - because the one here is just a simple sex story.

In any case, I will not disdain any of them :rolleyes:

Reactions: jaden_yuki