Complete [Translation Request] Welcome to the Adventurers’ Inn! [peperoncino]

ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
No lecture this morning so i was able to work a bit on the game, i still don't know if i wanna update it every girl or more, but for the time being is the first patch. So far only Reni's (the nun with pink hair) events have been translated.
There were a couple of spots where every translator was giving me stuff like "ohfh musgasgas" and i was forced to improvise.
Other than that if you don't like my english (which is understandable) or you find errors just tell me and i'll try to fix them.

Little edit: To make the translation work just change your data.xp3 file with the one in the link. You won't lose your saves and will be able to keep your progress. It should also work with every version of the game.

Latest patch

Aug 4, 2017
No lecture this morning so i was able to work a bit on the game, i still don't know if i wanna update it every girl or more, but for the time being is the first patch. So far only Reni's (the nun with pink hair) events have been translated.
There were a couple of spots where every translator was giving me stuff like "ohfh musgasgas" and i was forced to improvise.
Other than that if you don't like my english (which is understandable) or you find errors just tell me and i'll try to fix them.

Little edit: To make the translation work just change your data.xp3 file with the one in the link. You won't lose your saves and will be able to keep your progress. It should also work with every version of the game.
if you run for president i will vote for you

ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
I'm back from university and is the new patch. Lease's (the thief with green hair) events are all translated.
Every time i translated her name i was getting either "Lease" and "Reese," i stuck with "Lease" because it was the first one, but if you want it changed let me now and i'll change it next patch.
Also most of the events are similar across each girl, this should make translating the next ones much faster.

Latest patch

ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
Another girl bites the dust, with Dianne (the wizard) completed i'm now through 1/5 (3 out 15) of the girls.
is the link for the patch.
Tomorrow there is not gonna be a new patch, maybe i can find the time for tuesday, but don't count on it.
As always let me know if you find any error or problem and i'll try to fix them for the next patch.

kikakai

Apr 10, 2019
Another girl bites the dust, with Dianne (the wizard) completed i'm now through 1/5 (3 out 15) of the girls.
is the link for the patch.
Tomorrow there is not gonna be a new patch, maybe i can find the time for tuesday, but don't count on it.
As always let me know if you find any error or problem and i'll try to fix them for the next patch.
I really appreciate your work man, Hope you will not drop.
Is there any thing I can help with?

Reactions: parade

ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
I really appreciate your work man, Hope you will not drop.
Is there any thing I can help with?
I was busy with translating other more important stuff and university so i was kinda hoping for Kagura Games to translate this. I'm still kinda busy, but i'll hopefully have more time to get back on translating this.
Also thanks for the offer, but there is no need ^^

Reactions: Netan3