Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Welcome to the Adventurers' Training School!] [RJ247281] [peperoncino]

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
+1
Surprising this game didn't get any "translation" attention considering Goblin Burrows' success
Hope this gets translated, looks pretty fun ^_^

Reactions: Zuhl

Guillotin

Feb 18, 2021
View attachment 1862344

ENG title : Welcome to the Adventurers' Training School!
JP title : 冒険者育成学校へようこそ!
LINK :
Circle: peperoncino
Genre: Uniform, Internal Cumshot, Violation Blowjob/Fellatio, Upskirt/Spy, Photo, Big Breast

NOT THE SAME GAME
???? Do i delete the other stuff above this (sorry only 2nd post EVER on here) anyway this: ( ) if this is the right way to do it even now, i have time on my hands and could give it a shot (i do not know JP.) I hope someone gets back to me cause this seems really useful and I understand MTG aren't perfect but to be able to play and understand the jist of things is good enough for me until an expert gets their hands on it! ^^b

Jul 9, 2021
???? Do i delete the other stuff above this (sorry only 2nd post EVER on here) anyway this: ( ) if this is the right way to do it even now, i have time on my hands and could give it a shot (i do not know JP.) I hope someone gets back to me cause this seems really useful and I understand MTG aren't perfect but to be able to play and understand the jist of things is good enough for me until an expert gets their hands on it! ^^b
Unfortuantely this isnt a RPGM game, which would be way easier to translate. This is using KiriKiri which is a bit harder. I have tried to use MTool's automatic translation but it does break menu text so it's not very useful. I know the guy who translated Goblin Burrow is good at this engine but he's probably busy with other games right now.

Reactions: Akun Bakar and Zuhl

Guillotin

Feb 18, 2021
Unfortuantely this isnt a RPGM game, which would be way easier to translate. This is using KiriKiri which is a bit harder. I have tried to use MTool's automatic translation but it does break menu text so it's not very useful. I know the guy who translated Goblin Burrow is good at this engine but he's probably busy with other games right now.
ohhhhhh, the more ya know haha, thanks. I have the time, and after looking into it for a whole TEN MINUTES I'll try my luck with a "short VN" and see how it works, have a good one ^^b