RPGM [Translation Request] When I wandered into an elf village where there were only females, I couldn't return until I impregnated all of them.

dero9

Dec 2, 2020
I can't find the file name or the encoding option in the files can you share an image to show me where I can find the encoding name file, or can you send a patched copy to me and i'll just replace the broken files with the working files if you can?
attached is image of option path. guess i forgot to mention this works for winrar on windows. cant send file bc dont have the files anymore, was awhile ago and im too lazy to redl and upload XD

Coolace36

Apr 16, 2022
attached is image of option path. guess i forgot to mention this works for winrar on windows. cant send file bc dont have the files anymore, was awhile ago and im too lazy to redl and upload XD
Okay I see where I need to go now but I'm using windows 11 for my operating system so I don't know where the Name encoding would be for windows 11 would be?

dero9

Dec 2, 2020
Okay I see where I need to go now but I'm using windows 11 for my operating system so I don't know where the Name encoding would be for windows 11 would be?
I did reDL and got files to work but sadly I can't upload bc newbie account. Maybe the "..." next to extract all in your first image will give you the options but since I haven't used windows 11 idk. You can try "open with" see if winrar is in there or you can dl winrar and do name encoding. Also this will not translate the game just allow you to play without the error

Coolace36

Apr 16, 2022
I did reDL and got files to work but sadly I can't upload bc newbie account. Maybe the "..." next to extract all in your first image will give you the options but since I haven't used windows 11 idk. You can try "open with" see if winrar is in there or you can dl winrar and do name encoding. Also this will not translate the game just allow you to play without the error
I tried that as well and that didn't work as well maybe you could message me privately and we could talk about the problem that way? It's up to you.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Mesu Shika Inai Elf no Mura ni Mayoikondara Zenin Haramaseru Made Kaerenaku Natta Ken (メスしかいないエルフの村に迷い込んだら全員孕ませるまで帰れなくなった件)
Gameplay: None (Walk to elf, talk to elf, sex elf)
Play time: 15-30 minutes
CGs: NovelAI, 1 per scene (21 total)
Animations: None
Voiced?: Only female moaning

Went in expecting elves, left feeling disappointed. Basic AI slop.

Bonus: here's all 21 CGs

Last edited:

Coolace36

Apr 16, 2022
Mesu Shika Inai Elf no Mura ni Mayoikondara Zenin Haramaseru Made Kaerenaku Natta Ken (メスしかいないエルフの村に迷い込んだら全員孕ませるまで帰れなくなった件)
Gameplay: None (Walk to elf, talk to elf, sex elf)
Play time: 15-30 minutes
CGs: NovelAI, 1 per scene (21 total)
Animations: None
Voiced?: Only female moaning

Went in expecting elves, left feeling disappointed. Basic AI slop.

Bonus: here's all 21 CGs
bless you good sir you've done us all a huge favor by getting the CGs