RPGM [Translation Request] When I wandered into an elf village where there were only females, I couldn't return until I impregnated all of them.

Namesis008

Dec 29, 2020
I don't understand it must come from the file it must be corrupted I encoded it in Japanese but it shows me that I even tried to change the regional settings but I always think someone is how can i solve the problem i even tried to rename the file but impossible only the first H scene is available but for all the other girls it gives me this kind of problem
View attachment 2312025
Change the region to Japan first and then extract the game files.

ChibiKika

May 11, 2022
looks like ai generated art
Well...it is

Full save please ? :3
Wouldn't be too hard to provide one but...there really isn't much of a point. There's no gallery for quick viewing, each H-scene is only one picture with no variation, the "cross-section" is reused for every H-scene...it's...what you might expect from a game that uses AI-generated art, pretty lazy through and through.

The only difference between a full save and new game is maybe 3 minutes cumulative of introductory dialogue that you probably wouldn't bother reading in the first place. You honestly may as well play it from scratch.

Last edited:

Coolace36

Apr 16, 2022
Exarchellscream
this easy fix. open zip file then under options->name encoding->932 japanese. then go to audio->bgm->alc2 and re extract the file 05
might want do whole folder assuming the other files are messed up as well
could you show us what we need to do in the files cause I can't find the file your talking about?

Coolace36

Apr 16, 2022
You can only get three girls without any error showing up the queen and two in the bar. Everyone elese is dead by error and here is the error codes for anyone who wants to try to fix them and upload a fixed version of this game.
If anyone has a working version can you please share.

dero9

Dec 2, 2020
could you show us what we need to do in the files cause I can't find the file your talking about?
extract the whole game using that name encoding option. most likely more than one file needs it anyway. if that still doesnt work than there might be some other problem. hope it helps happy halloween :eek:

Coolace36

Apr 16, 2022
extract the whole game using that name encoding option. most likely more than one file needs it anyway. if that still doesnt work than there might be some other problem. hope it helps happy halloween :eek:
I can't find the file name or the encoding option in the files can you share an image to show me where I can find the encoding name file, or can you send a patched copy to me and i'll just replace the broken files with the working files if you can?