Others None [Translation Request] WHISPERER (GuroGameGuy)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ml0820

Feb 1, 2023
Here's the . It took me about half an hour to do but everything should be relatively translated, including location sprites. :sneaky: To install just unpack into the game folder with overwriting.

View attachment 2926212
Edit: Attached the game .dll patched for unlocking full gallery and additional "attack" and "jump" keys to advance text.
hero!

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Torrent isn't really progressing at al with the download. Anyone mind just uploadig a regular ZIP of the game on GoFile or something?

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
Torrent isn't really progressing at al with the download. Anyone mind just uploadig a regular ZIP of the game on GoFile or something?
Just google it, I used google and a tons of download come up. all of them are authentic too, no virus or sh

Reactions: Smithe

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
For anyone looking for a quick review:

Prototype of Night of revenge basically but still good nonetheless. Not GOTY but has some charm. However, you have to lose to unlock the H-scenes (even after clearing the game) and the ending is a bit underwhelming. Difficult wise, i would say a 4/10.

My rating 3/5

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Just google it, I used google and a tons of download come up. all of them are authentic too, no virus or sh
Still a torrent site but between sukebei and ggbases you should be able to find 99% of games especially if recent. Otherwise, you'll have to google to hit the dl blogs.

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
Okay, this need a guide. I got the key during the tower easy enough, but I don't know where the second brain is, and from the screenshots, there are other areas I have yet to find. It's clear this is a Metroidvania, but without a map or clear objective after you get to the gate, it's easy to get lost. I went around for about half an hour, and couldn't find any other areas other than the town, tower, forest, lab, and lower labs.

May 15, 2021
Okay, this need a guide. I got the key during the tower easy enough, but I don't know where the second brain is, and from the screenshots, there are other areas I have yet to find. It's clear this is a Metroidvania, but without a map or clear objective after you get to the gate, it's easy to get lost. I went around for about half an hour, and couldn't find any other areas other than the town, tower, forest, lab, and lower labs.
Something is clearly wrong lmfao, I have swept through the map for like 5 times now? Im pretty sure the only area I haven't seen is probably the upper left one shown in one of the promotion screenshots.
RJ01096672_img_smp4.png

Umlautenment

Feb 15, 2020
How brutal is this game? The screenshots show a lot of things I enjoy but the warning and name of the author worry me. I can take some ryona/guro but how far does this go? For reference, I almost finished Sinisistar but had to nope out near the end.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote