RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Why She Became a Slave ~Lady Bandit Silphy and the Unsleeping Island~ [Milky Way]

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I've started a manual translation of this game... but the progress is slow...

I'll post a patch also with translation files, if anyone wants to continue in the future. This game has an actual story, too bad the Japanese don't want to make games like this on English.
You truly are the king of kings!
+1

JVM~

Aug 11, 2017
Some parts I wasn't able to translate,like title screen and some stats, but it is almost complete translated. I'll try some manual translating now.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Some parts I wasn't able to translate,like title screen and some stats, but it is almost complete translated. I'll try some manual translating now.

Probably we should split the work somehow, there is no need for you to translate all of it. I did a lot of manual translation at the beginning (refinement is surely needed, but it's way better than what Google usually does, also Google introduces bugs) no need to translate the same part again.... I'll share the file probably by tomorrow. I'm at the part where Silphy is sleeping at the island's Inn for the first time, so you can continue from there.

JVM~

Aug 11, 2017
Probably we should split the work somehow, there is no need for you to translate all of it. I did a lot of manual translation at the beginning (refinement is surely needed, but it's way better than what Google usually does, also Google introduces bugs) no need to translate the same part again.... I'll share the file probably by tomorrow. I'm at the part where Silphy is sleeping at the island's Inn for the first time, so you can continue from there.
Yeap

JVM~

Aug 11, 2017
Did u translate title and H stats. I didn't figure out how translate it

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
id love to potentially help out with checking for errors in the translation. Has this game been posted on f95 yet?

Only small part was translated by me, it has translation errors, but that doesn't matter for now. The important thing is to check if my translation has game braking bugs.

There's a torrent link in the first post for the game itself.

• Love
Reactions: RiamuP

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys, I am new to this world of RPG, could you please help me how to install the translation patch to the game?