RPGM [Translation Request] Winged Knight Selina The Village of Evil - RPG

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v23.07.11.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Jeffer235

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
Hi can any one create Mirror link to download this game, provided link in this Post is no longer downloadable. Many thanks .

Danzor

Jul 8, 2022
Hi can any one create Mirror link to download this game, provided link in this Post is no longer downloadable. Many thanks .
You can use the download links of this game from Otomi-games. I tried the WorkUpload one and it worked.

Reactions: microjim

Gurhhhskxkd

Jan 5, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v23.07.11.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
HI, I just followed your lead and this is what happened
1716490132361.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
HI, I just followed your lead and this is what happened
View attachment 3664071
I can only assume that we are using different game versions somehow.
I've based the translation on the version from hentai-sharing, and I've beaten the entire game with it without experiencing an error.
(The game can be finished in under 30 minutes, it's really short.)

Gurhhhskxkd

Jan 5, 2021
I can only assume that we are using different game versions somehow.
I've based the translation on the version from hentai-sharing, and I've beaten the entire game with it without experiencing an error.
(The game can be finished in under 30 minutes, it's really short.)
I see, unfortunately I have tried to download in hentai-sharing but still cant