None [Translation Request] World of Seduction - 誘惑に負けないで:サキュバスに管理された世界で

pvip188

Apr 6, 2020
The English version is DRM protected ... they knew what we were going to do with it :ROFLMAO:
Would this prevent something like textractor from working? If there's a way to retrieve the translated text in some form then I could apply it to the non protected game. I was already making a translation for this game but from what I could see from the screenshots the official english is much better than whatever I could do.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Would this prevent something like textractor from working? If there's a way to retrieve the translated text in some form then I could apply it to the non protected game. I was already making a translation for this game but from what I could see from the screenshots the official english is much better than whatever I could do.
first of all, rip in pepperoni your past work on the translation of this game. :censored:

Secondly, I don't see why it would prevent textractor from working (it's just the thingy that asks you for a serial number the first time you launch the game). Also, I think the DRM protection is added by DLsite itself, which means if you buy it from itch.io there is probably no DRM protection. But your idea to get around the DRM protection was clever tho :unsure:

Reactions: AHSDD and pvip188

pvip188

Apr 6, 2020
first of all, rip in pepperoni your past work on the translation of this game. :censored:
RIP in pepperoni indeed. I was actually putting in significant effort to make it an accurate edited mtl but it's whatever. I'm just glad it has a proper english version.
But your idea to get around the DRM protection was clever tho :unsure:
Thanks! Maybe it can be applied to other games in the future.

Oct 18, 2018
Link to download full game , english : Password: ryuugames.com

Mega link :

Terabox link :

Pixeldrain link :

PS : The links above are from (if u wanna know the source).

Last edited: