RPGM None [Translation Request] Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon, 绯月仙行录 V0.4164 [蓝月虫1988]

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
Confused on what I'm supposed to do. I don't think my translator is correct. So what I already done so far is that I helped the 5 people already in this quest and then talked to her. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do. Would be very helpful if there was a walkthrough or some sort of guide to help with this gameplay.
you have to get the green plover first like this
01 - Copy.jpg

how to get it back to the village first, here, talk to the villagers, especially this girl with the swing game if I'm not mistaken.
01 - Copy - Copy.jpg

after that go upstairs, there will be a path that leads upstairs, here
01 - Copy (2).jpg

keep going up, in that place, you will find a rope, just go down and you will find a green plover, you have to fight it first then you can get it, After getting it, go back to talk to the village chief Tao Jin Yun, and the mission will start
01 - Copy (3).jpg

Reactions: shiki2k2

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
Can you give me the link please? eng ver
I use the "MTool" application, you can download it here if you want
link:
how to use it, open MPTool then run the game through MPTool, after that wait, then search for translate, set the language as desired and click star, wait for the language to be translated.
01.jpg

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
go to world map then press r and find demon realm
if u dont find it that mean u cant go and wiat for update
as you can see, no, I didn't find the location of the demon realm at all, what about you? did you find it?
01_-_Copy_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg

Milk on Sausage

Nov 20, 2023
I use the "MTool" application, you can download it here if you want
link:
how to use it, open MPTool then run the game through MPTool, after that wait, then search for translate, set the language as desired and click star, wait for the language to be translated.
View attachment 3401755
I was using The Translator++ before to play the game,Now when I switched to MPTOOL and loaded my save file in the game, it always get crached when I open Missions . would like ur help

Sep 20, 2020
you have to get the green plover first like this
View attachment 3401731

how to get it back to the village first, here, talk to the villagers, especially this girl with the swing game if I'm not mistaken.
View attachment 3401738

after that go upstairs, there will be a path that leads upstairs, here
View attachment 3401740

keep going up, in that place, you will find a rope, just go down and you will find a green plover, you have to fight it first then you can get it, After getting it, go back to talk to the village chief Tao Jin Yun, and the mission will start
View attachment 3401748
There is no girl to talk to on the swings. Not to mention, I don't have any pets. Not sure if that might be a mistake to begin with as I see that you have a harpy as a pet. I did my best to follow each step but nothing seems to happen. I've talked with every villager in that first village. I climbed the rope and found nothing as I spammed around the area to see if I would collect anything.

EDIT: I found out the issue. I had to wait until WINTER. That was one major key.

Last edited:

DD.bear

Sep 17, 2023
There is no girl to talk to on the swings. Not to mention, I don't have any pets. Not sure if that might be a mistake to begin with as I see that you have a harpy as a pet. I did my best to follow each step but nothing seems to happen. I've talked with every villager in that first village. I climbed the rope and found nothing as I spammed around the area to see if I would collect anything.
Check the swing during winter season for the bird as pet and then the way down the rope should opened and as for others pet i don't get them yet ( my english is bad

Reactions: chickenyoutibe22

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I was using The Translator++ before to play the game,Now when I switched to MPTOOL and loaded my save file in the game, it always get crached when I open Missions . would like ur help
Do you have the original data before you use Translator++?
if you have it, try using that data, and see whether it works or not

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Ah, so it's like that.... Looks like we can only wait for the next update to find out whether the Demon Realm location will be opened
The next update is abut after mid of this month. Looking Forward to it to see the changes.

Milk on Sausage

Nov 20, 2023
Do you have the original data before you use Translator++?
if you have it, try using that data, and see whether it works or not
Thank you for replying.
I tried using the original data , But It didn't worked .
So I have started plying it again.