RPGM None [Translation Request] Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon, 绯月仙行录 V0.4164 [蓝月虫1988]

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
It feels like the dev doesn't have a direction in this game. The start is super-giga-railroaded realm exploration then it transitions into a huge open world that has more stuff than it needs to have, it would only make sense if the starting railroad village didn't have like a dozen maps already. The leveling system/cultivation feels like it apes the novels while also making it unintuitive with the gameplay.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
test.jpg

Oookay managed to finally reach the "demon realm" quest, which is not yet completed so i'll leave it like that.

However, what about this quest? It says something about the inn of the statue of the phoenix with lava right? The hotel wasn't it? Is it broken or not completed??

Because i saw people playing in the blue dungeons but i can't enter them yet for some reason

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Questions:

Thinking about it too, how do you obtain the green dragon pet?

Spirit beast town not "done" yet?

Found out on a save (That sadly didn't work since saves don't like each other if it's different VER.) that a cave/dungeon opens in the ocean, how do you enter that?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Dragon obtained, spirit beast town "understood"

I have no idea how to reach the mermaid/shark world, help pls

Apparently i'm in a quest regarding a monk that fell to the water but no idea what to do next

Jackstarzz2

May 14, 2023
how to get demonic path? cuz in the actor stuff on mtool theres demonic path skills which i havent gotten yet ive work hard to get like 1k heart demon and 1500 evil fall/lust still no demonic path