RPGM [Translation Request] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ {Saohime Darc}

RPGKnight

Oct 22, 2022
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Picked up the game from the DL site. Anyone know how to get round this loading issue?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Picked up the game from the DL site. Anyone know how to get round this loading issue?
It looks like you got a corrupt extraction. You'll be able to confirm if you open up the game folders and if all the characters look like messed up symbols/boxes, then you have to delete the whole thing and re-extract the game. Make sure you're extracting the game in JP encoding using WinRAR or using Japlocale/locale emulator.

Reactions: RPGKnight

RPGKnight

Oct 22, 2022
It looks like you got a corrupt extraction. You'll be able to confirm if you open up the game folders and if all the characters look like messed up symbols/boxes, then you have to delete the whole thing and re-extract the game. Make sure you're extracting the game in JP encoding using WinRAR or using Japlocale/locale emulator.
Thank you kindly, worked like a charm.

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
I've found a translation but the game itself seems broken: After entering the city And transitioning in another map It gives an error, ill link the Place where i got It from PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I'M GETTING MAD FOR GYARU ELF.

Downloaded from Florenfile

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
I've found a translation but the game itself seems broken: After entering the city And transitioning in another map It gives an error, ill link the Place where i got It from PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I'M GETTING MAD FOR GYARU ELF.

Downloaded from Florenfile
Please any help????