RPGM [Translation request]You like the sun are falling(MTL)太陽のような君は堕ちていく

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Haha damn, I'm here for this derpy Ryoka from Scars of Summer. Please MTL gods I'll take its engrish for now.
+1

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
Played the game, art 10/10, voice 10/10 but mediocre mechanics, literally the only gameplay its enter a route and just wait the time and day pass and the worst part its the game dont have a skip time botton. The other point its the world and scenarios are empty and useless feel like you are inside in some Hanna Barbera cartoons backgrounds.
In my opinion the game is not a rpg but a Game Novel and would be better work.
Press T to skip time

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is this game bugged?
I'm stuck at 2nd H-scene of homeless guy.
it's just black screen.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Played the game, art 10/10, voice 10/10 but mediocre mechanics, literally the only gameplay its enter a route and just wait the time and day pass and the worst part its the game dont have a skip time botton. The other point its the world and scenarios are empty and useless feel like you are inside in some Hanna Barbera cartoons backgrounds.
In my opinion the game is not a rpg but a Game Novel and would be better work.
I do remember there was animation blowjobs were in production time was it there in the game

Oct 5, 2018
Finished the game.

The art makes it better than the other two Scars of Summer inspired games. But just like those, the NTR feels less impactful. It's not because it's a scene chaser. Heck, Soraue's games are essentially scene chasers but their world feels alive and the scene execution and NTR build up is much better there.

This is the dev's first game so I don't expect a phone like Scars had but at least the surrounding NPCs could be more interactive. Also, the NTR build up pacing could use some work, it's either too rapid or too slow on some routes. The scenes have good art but the sex positions and variations are way too limited.

IIt's a decent attempt for a first game. I hope the dev learns from this and makes a better sequel.

same here
Open the diary and read the latest entry. That solved it for me.

Last edited: