RPGM [Translation request]You like the sun are falling(MTL)太陽のような君は堕ちていく

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
It's honestly not a good game. Aside from art, story is bad and gameplay is nowhere. To call this a clone of scars of summer would be an insult the Scars, it feels more like a mockery with how lacking the entire thing is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saijoil and Melkai

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
Yeah, the game kinda sucks, but the girl is hot. Curious, what do you guys think is the best NTR route. Obviously we all want the happy end, but there's gotta be one of the NTR paths that is better quality wise than the others.

Reactions: Melkai

saijoil

Oct 29, 2019
I don't think this game worth efforts.
Story sucks, characters sucks, NTR is weak and almost funny... Gameplay as in Scars of Summer, but I don't think it's can be considered as big +.

sauronjupiter3

Jan 9, 2022
This "game" is horrible, if you're gonna copy Scars of Summer at least grab the mechanics that made the game good. This is just a press T simulator.
Scars of summer is a perfect hentai game but the original creator started with a linear press- a -button game as well . Maybe in the future he´ll make some uptades , a dlc ..or a better sequel.

Last edited:

saijoil

Oct 29, 2019
Scars of summer is a perfect hentai game but the original creator started with a linear press- a -button game as well . Maybe in the future he´ll make some uptades , a dlc ..or a better sequel.
I won't call it "perfect". Too many things that is not to my liking, but still, good, considering the state of genre.
The auther is making something like epiloge/continuation. If I read correctly, there will be no "vanilla" but only NTR routes. The style is the same as in original Scars... but I still have doubts that it would be at least the same in terms of quality.

tacolord95

Apr 22, 2023
Is there any way to watch the CG scenes beside the recollection room? I play through the route normally and I only see those scenes from the main character's POV standing outside. Do I have to replay the route or something?

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Here you go. Not the Best translation but i guess you will be able to understand it.
and Save 3 is full gallery open.
Happy Wanking xD

2023-05-20 18 52 01.png
Not correctly zipped with the right encoding

• Love
Reactions: Mario.Moreno

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
It's honestly not a good game. Aside from art, story is bad and gameplay is nowhere. To call this a clone of scars of summer would be an insult the Scars, it feels more like a mockery with how lacking the entire thing is.
Scars was overhyped anyway

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
broken_division Hey man, if possible, could you take a shot here, pls? I believe you would have much more chances of success MTLing this game. This one really needs an MTL. xP

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
broken_division Hey man, if possible, could you take a shot here, pls? I believe you would have much more chances of success MTLing this game. This one really needs an MTL. xP
i would like to but i don't have the time :BootyTime:
Here you go. Not the Best translation but i guess you will be able to understand it.
and Save 3 is full gallery open.
Happy Wanking xD

• Sad
Reactions: Airell