RPGM None [Translation Request] Young Wife Aira’s Inn – Husband Who Loves The Curse of The Slut and Cuckoldry [RJ391633] [DEBOSUKENOYOUSHOKUJYOU] (Mega Download

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
Hey man how to download the mtl pls help
Well... Both sites that I uploaded it are dead and I don't have the files on my computer anymore. I recommend using the 'MTool auto translate tool', just search that on youtube you will find a tutorial it's really simple to use. My translation wasn't any better that the one you gonna get with MTool. You also gonna need that tool to finish one of the paths of this game because the game is bugged, so you'll have to use it to cheat.

• Wow
Reactions: Mixtape23
Jun 22, 2022
their new game is out, any good? wish it was netorase but looks like regular NTR
Depends. On the one hand they definitely improved their art-game a bit more (more so for the girls, less so for the silhouette-partners), on the other hand it's sadly indeed not netorase. That means the game now gets competition from other regular NTR games, and it doesn't stand out at all.

On the plus side:
- Improved artwork (for the girls)
- An alright amount of content compared to the dev's other games. It's not much when comparing it to some other NTR games released this year, and I think "Young Wife Aira's Inn" still has the most scenes out of all their games (but I could be wrong about that, been some time since I last played Aira)
- Two girls, getting the player the typical childhood friend setting plus a married couple too. That's neat.

On the less positive side:
- Only NTR without netorase
- Not enough emotions/thoughts/feelings from the FMC (corruption happens relatively quick, especially for the married girl)
- Rather thin story
- Lackluster RPGmaker maps (the dev was never really good with that, and once again all the maps feel rather barebones and empty)

---

All that said, I'm looking forward to their next netorase game, at least here's me hoping they'll do another one.

Last edited:

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
若妻アイラの宿~淫魔の呪いと寝取らせ好きの夫 Young Wife Aira's Inn: The Incubus's Curse and the Husband Who Likes to Share (DEBOSUKENOYOUSHOKUJYOU) [RJ391633]

Game uploaded from (hentai-sharing) (jap v1.0) on workupload: