ravensm

Sep 4, 2017
-After School Exhibition High School Girl-
-Artis of Sperm Drinking-
-Exhibitionist JK at The Beach-
-Lucia Script-
-Rural JK Exhibitionist-

i have the games if anyone needs it

hopefully im not asking to much by listing multiple games...

Makubex77

Jun 16, 2017
Here is a partial for Rural JK Exhibitionist

And if you don't mind sharing where you download that game i would apreciate it.

Bossburnz

Sep 2, 2018
Here is a partial for Rural JK Exhibitionist

And if you don't mind sharing where you download that game i would apreciate it.
Who translated this game? I gotta ask him because i'm translating it to english.

Makubex77

Jun 16, 2017
Who translated this game? I gotta ask him because i'm translating it to english.
If you click the lick you'll see that the guy that posted it looks like the one who translated it, i don't know if is him or not, but you can ask him, i don't know know anything else.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The partial is done by Rrezz, they generally do UI translations / partial translations on ULMF. I have seen them post here on rare occasions. They mostly work out of ULMF like alot of translators.

Bossburnz

Sep 2, 2018
The partial is done by Rrezz, they generally do UI translations / partial translations on ULMF. I have seen them post here on rare occasions. They mostly work out of ULMF like alot of translators.
Ohh..I was gonna ask him how do i translate the UI cause i'm still a beginner at translating RPGM.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ohh..I was gonna ask him how do i translate the UI cause i'm still a beginner at translating RPGM.
Translating the UI depends on quite a few factors. This game is in RPGM MV and is double melon so from my experience the UI consists of the standard elements you find in the system.json and custom elements that you need to change within plugins. I think the plugin D.M. uses is like glossary something for most of the UI elements. Some games also make their UI images in those cases you either have to edit the images (GIMP works well for this), ask someone to edit them for you, or leave them be. I found a few guides online for editing images and was able to do it with a bit of practice. the images were not professional quality but after a few attempts it was barely noticable where I fucked up.

At least it was for the game I translated and ones I did some bug fixing on this is the most common places the UI exists. Some games are easy to translate, some require effort for the UI. It is easiest to translate these games using their engine like RPGM MV so if you own the engine you should be using it to translate the UI and common events. Map files are fine for translate ++ in my opinion.

A word of caution and a pitfall I would avoid as a new translator. don't just use Translator ++ batch translation. It is easier and qucker yet, but it sucks and it will break your game and alot of people here hate that. It takes alot more effort but if you manually translate each line at the very least and then edit it that way you can most cases preserve the scripting in the translation which will almost without fail eliminate most errors and make a better quality translation.

Bossburnz

Sep 2, 2018
Translating the UI depends on quite a few factors. This game is in RPGM MV and is double melon so from my experience the UI consists of the standard elements you find in the system.json and custom elements that you need to change within plugins. I think the plugin D.M. uses is like glossary something for most of the UI elements. Some games also make their UI images in those cases you either have to edit the images (GIMP works well for this), ask someone to edit them for you, or leave them be. I found a few guides online for editing images and was able to do it with a bit of practice. the images were not professional quality but after a few attempts it was barely noticable where I fucked up.

At least it was for the game I translated and ones I did some bug fixing on this is the most common places the UI exists. Some games are easy to translate, some require effort for the UI. It is easiest to translate these games using their engine like RPGM MV so if you own the engine you should be using it to translate the UI and common events. Map files are fine for translate ++ in my opinion.

A word of caution and a pitfall I would avoid as a new translator. don't just use Translator ++ batch translation. It is easier and qucker yet, but it sucks and it will break your game and alot of people here hate that. It takes alot more effort but if you manually translate each line at the very least and then edit it that way you can most cases preserve the scripting in the translation which will almost without fail eliminate most errors and make a better quality translation.
I'm actually translating it manually so is it fine right? Anyway i didn't bought the RPGM MV but should i really buy the engine so that i can translate the UI easily?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm actually translating it manually so is it fine right? Anyway i didn't bought the RPGM MV but should i really buy the engine so that i can translate the UI easily?
If you are translating it manually you will make a lot of people happy to hear that and you dont necessarily have to buy the engine. I meam we are a pirate site, so nobody will fault you for doing the pirate thing and pirating a copy of the game. I think there is a thread on here with links to RPGM MV (which this game uses) I personally feel as a translator myself that knowing how to use the engine is really important. most the bugs I fix have been thanks to using RPGM's engine.

Reactions: Bossburnz

Bossburnz

Sep 2, 2018
If you are translating it manually you will make a lot of people happy to hear that and you dont necessarily have to buy the engine. I meam we are a pirate site, so nobody will fault you for doing the pirate thing and pirating a copy of the game. I think there is a thread on here with links to RPGM MV (which this game uses) I personally feel as a translator myself that knowing how to use the engine is really important. most the bugs I fix have been thanks to using RPGM's engine.
I really appreciate what you've said to me, Anyway thanks for your help well gotta go back translating the game.

Reactions: Silentce

Bossburnz

Sep 2, 2018
Umm i'm having a big problem here everytime i translate this part it gives me error even i correctly put the text properly.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Umm i'm having a big problem here everytime i translate this part it gives me error even i correctly put the text properly.
Line 861 / . / is bad. There hsouldn't be spaces between text codes like that. should be like this /./ if anything. The logs you submitted for errors seems to show T+ logs so when I get errors in T++ I switch to another version of T++ and try the patch again.

Reactions: Bossburnz

Bossburnz

Sep 2, 2018
Line 861 / . / is bad. There hsouldn't be spaces between text codes like that. should be like this /./ if anything. The logs you submitted for errors seems to show T+ logs so when I get errors in T++ I switch to another version of T++ and try the patch again.
What Translator ++ version are you? I'm currently on 2.5.30B.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What Translator ++ version are you? I'm currently on 2.5.30B.
I actually use like 4 different versions to make sure that if something fucks up I can try it on an older / newer version. So if you are on the latest, try an older version like 2.1.1 or 1.8 (the two I currently use most)

Bossburnz

Sep 2, 2018
I actually use like 4 different versions to make sure that if something fucks up I can try it on an older / newer version. So if you are on the latest, try an older version like 2.1.1 or 1.8 (the two I currently use most)
Where can i download version 2.1.1 and 1.8?