RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone know where to get more armors/outfits? I have a devil witch outfit but I can't equip it, I assume I need to turn into a witch beforehand. Although I have no idea how to do that, I have increased my karma incredibly high but no option comes up. Is there a special place I need to go to or a quest?
Idk if its changed at all, but on 1.3 I got lewd to 500, Deprave to 300, and karma to 300 then just had a demon baby and it worked. After 100 karma you can just straight up kill people so I just did that.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Well, it's finally good enough for release (I hope).
This patch is based on the 1.03 translation, as well as another one that I found on ulmf.
(I can't find the name of the person, atm)

* INSTALLATION *
Just make sure you use V1.07 and to make sure you start a new game.
If people are interested, I might upload the translation file needed for translator++.
Credits go to MuninKai for helping me test the patch.
There's a typo, fishing skill is named as stealing.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
How to get into Succubus village? There seems to be a neverending maze when I try to enter it.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
How to get into Succubus village? There seems to be a neverending maze when I try to enter it.
Have an imp in party, or do old fashion way (save before going in any direction, if you end up at the entrance, load, repeat), when you get through it one time, you can skip it.

Reactions: XStriXXX

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
i think its down,right,up,left,left,down,right,up,up....save at that point i forgot the last part so if you end up back at the start you can just reload and try a different path

Reactions: YokoSan

Mr_E

Nov 21, 2021
More detail is needed. Where were you, what were you trying to do. What version of the game and what version of the translation. Good bug reports lead to good bug fixes. Posting cropped screenshots with no saves and no information gets nothing.

Things on your end that might work:
  1. Making sure you are using 1.07
  2. Reinstall
  3. Use a fresh save
  4. DO NOT FOLLOW Mr_E'S ADVICE. DO NOT RENAME FILES.

Download version 1.07 from this thread or wherever you get your eroge. Use StevenPron's patch. Play the game. I am working on a walkthrough but it will probably take me another week or two.
I only suggested renaming the file because it worked before on another game. So it was the only solution I could think of. I wasn't trying to give bad advice.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I only suggested renaming the file because it worked before on another game. So it was the only solution I could think of. I wasn't trying to give bad advice.
Yeah, no worries. I've just had some extremely troublesome troubleshooting in the past because people rename files then forget they did that. Generally speaking, unless the translator renamed files (which is also a terrible idea), filenames not matching is a coding issue and needs to be resolved in code rather than at the filename level.

Does anyone know where to get more armors/outfits? I have a devil witch outfit but I can't equip it, I assume I need to turn into a witch beforehand. Although I have no idea how to do that, I have increased my karma incredibly high but no option comes up. Is there a special place I need to go to or a quest?
There is no costume changing function except turning into a devil witch, which is answered elsewhere in this thread.

The 'correct' (as in story path) way to get into Succubus Village is through Dalek's secret path. Find his house north-west of the Succubus Village, talk to him, then find his Secret Path just slightly farther west.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
1.08 got released.

I was using the partial + mtool in 1.07. Someone supplied a translation file for that of which I'm very grateful; as mtool has a file upload limit to translate, which this game sadly reaches. This means that 1.08 is not compatible with mtool unless you pay for mtool subscription or until someone generously provides the translation file again.

anon.anon9

Sep 13, 2018
Hi there ,i made a partial machine translation
|tested only at the beginning maybe there will be other issues with name files|
View attachment 1570442

• create a backup of your www/data and www/img/menus/main/commands folder
  • to prevent esc from crashing overwrite the www/img/menus/main/commands folder with commands.rar.
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Updated translation thanks Succubussy for the finding
i removed the States.json from the translation to prevent the bug
" to prevent esc from crashing overwrite the www/img/menus/main/commands folder with commands.rar. " , doesnt work, if i extract it there it does not ask to overwrite, the one u posted is png file while the game file is rpgvmp , what to do? the esc keeps crashing.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
" to prevent esc from crashing overwrite the www/img/menus/main/commands folder with commands.rar. " , doesnt work, if i extract it there it does not ask to overwrite, the one u posted is png file while the game file is rpgvmp , what to do? the esc keeps crashing.
Use a more recent translation. That one is broken and for an ancient version of the game. Do a fresh install of the game (v1.07) and apply StevenPron's translation.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes