RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
download files don't get you the link directly though it forces you to download something else with a passcode.
so?
It's a good and working game.
you worried about having to do something yourself?
download it yourself and post that download yourself then...

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
so?
It's a good and working game.
you worried about having to do something yourself?
download it yourself and post that download yourself then...
..? i know it's a good and working game, i'm just saying that the place to get it has a hoop and hurdles type thing to do it.
how am i supposed to download the game? have you done it before and if so can you tell me what to do? cause i tried downloading games from that site all of which have me download something else instead of the game.

PeaceIsGood

Jun 12, 2018
can anyone please tell me where to find the legendary pokemon tenko, i cleared her mission, i just cant find her after gathering her talismans, i feel like i searched everywhere

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
..? i know it's a good and working game, i'm just saying that the place to get it has a hoop and hurdles type thing to do it.
how am i supposed to download the game? have you done it before and if so can you tell me what to do? cause i tried downloading games from that site all of which have me download something else instead of the game.
not sure what you're confused about, what are you getting stuck at?

1. choose a server to download the game from
2. download
3. extract
4. enter password when asked (its literally RIGHT below the server options, ryuugames.com)

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
can anyone please tell me where to find the legendary pokemon tenko, i cleared her mission, i just cant find her after gathering her talismans, i feel like i searched everywhere
Tenko is in the same well, you just have to get to the door at the end of the labyrinth inside the well, it should be there.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes