Others translation reuest Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! Ver.1.06

GefahrGevaar

Mar 27, 2020
Here's an edited MTL translation for 1.06
The only thing left to edit really is the CommonEvents.json, which is over 5000 lines. I might get round to it but I'm pretty burnt out at the moment, so If someone wants to pick up where I've left off, that'd be good.
Also, tutorial messages in this game are images so I can't translate them. The game isn't that hard to grasp though so it's not really an issue.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Here's an edited MTL translation for 1.06
The only thing left to edit really is the CommonEvents.json, which is over 5000 lines. I might get round to it but I'm pretty burnt out at the moment, so If someone wants to pick up where I've left off, that'd be good.
Also, tutorial messages in this game are images so I can't translate them. The game isn't that hard to grasp though so it's not really an issue.
If you try to go to the shrine, school or the house of the shota you get a error and need to close the game, but still thanx man it's a very good thing that you have done translating the game

GefahrGevaar

Mar 27, 2020
i'm using 1.6, from where did you downloaded your? Dlsite or some other site?
Yeah, never mind, mine has started crashing as well, at random times too which is annoying but I think I've fixed it. The fix does involving unlocking all the CGs in the 'Recollection Room' for whatever reason. That might be seen as a positive though. I'll update my original post with the new data folder.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, never mind, mine has started crashing as well, at random times too which is annoying but I think I've fixed it. The fix does involving unlocking all the CGs in the 'Recollection Room' for whatever reason. That might be seen as a positive though. I'll update my original post with the new data folder.
Ok, i'm eagerly waiting for it, and again thnx my friend, and you already updated you rock dude