Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I am doing the step by step of how to translate Ren'py games more after I translate that I will inject the translation when finished all game files are '' 0 kb '', why?
My friend understood your problem, I am working on a video to explain to you

Reactions: EnlyZ

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I am doing the step by step of how to translate Ren'py games more after I translate that I will inject the translation when finished all game files are '' 0 kb '', why?

This is the link, and I apologize for the video cuts and the slow pace of my device, 2 RAM, and I am waiting for the new device until it reaches me
It works on all kinds of games
bandicam 2020-10-02 00-36-33-455.jpg

Last edited:

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019

This is the link, and I apologize for the video cuts and the slow pace of my device, 2 RAM, and I am waiting for the new device until it reaches me
It works on all kinds of games
View attachment 840709
I did the step by step of your video with the Game Renp'y '' WVM ", the game opens more when starting the" new game "the game closes and opens a notepad saying the errors.

clb22111

Sep 21, 2020
I translate renpy game. When exporting to the folder, the software will automatically turn off, help me. Sorry, I don't speak English well so I use google translate.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I translate renpy game. When exporting to the folder, the software will automatically turn off, help me. Sorry, I don't speak English well so I use google translate.

This is an explanation of exporting data only files
Or completely rebuild the game if the data does not work alone

This is the tool developer channel
It provides an explanation of the use of the tool for whoever wants it

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
My friend, the problem is either in the way of the extraction or in the game and encrypting its files, excuse me, I cannot help

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hahaha, I do not know why Al-Azizia wrote writing Arabic
And this text is identical below
:)(y)
هههه لا اعلم لماذا كتبت العزيزيه تكتب العربيه
وهذا نص مطابق في الاسفل اتمنا لك يوم سعيد

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I want the name of the game, I will try to translate it for you, maybe I will succeed

Reactions: EnlyZ

xiaofeng

Dec 22, 2016
My friend, the problem is either in the way of the extraction or in the game and encrypting its files, excuse me, I cannot help
Hello my friend, When I was translating seeds of chaos, a renpy game, I encountered the same problem as him. I followed the author's instructions ,successfully built a new project. But the the game cant run when I apply the translation. I found something wrong with the unpacking method of the program. It seems like it does not support the new version. Other unpack programs can use normally. So here is my question:
  1. Could I just import .rpc file to translator++?
  2. Why files that have been translated are empty? I exported the translated file and found it was empty.
I am not a native speaker. I hope you can understand me my friend

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
i was wondering if anyone could help me with translating F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist. I don't understand the software properly and i don't know what the context tool does, should i auto translate each section of the game then manually translate to find any errors. I am very confused :)

Edit: Not a professional translator, i'd rather not play the game in japanese

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2824303

unfortunately here the files keep appearing with 0 bits this when the program doesn't close out of nowhere

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
unfortunately here the files keep appearing with 0 bits this when the program doesn't close out of nowhere
Hello my friend, I do not know what your problem is, but there are two reasons, either the game coded or you, and I want to prove to you that the program is working yesterday. I translated a complete game and uploaded it to the site. You can verify it here. https://f95zone.to/threads/succumate-1-00.65473/
898270_1544210620_eb8e99191756c1f617da9a4f36ecab28.jpg

D

Deleted member 2824303

i'm using windows 10 i don't know if this has to do with the program works normal translates everything you need normal like in the videos i saw right here so when i try to save the files or inject the program it starts the process and just closes i should be doing something wrong or something is missing = /

Reactions: nynevongo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote