Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
Have a look here:
That is the version provided by Dreamsavior (dev) the extended version that has more addons installed (by_admin) has this backlog.

Wow, there is an update package for version 6.1.31.
But need a key to install the patch.
Any $1 pateron is here? You have a chance to be a hero. ;)
If I'm not mistaken. The key is only obtained by a higher level Patreon, and even if you obtained it you would not be able to use it because when you opened the translator ++ it would tell you that that version is only for Patreon users.

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
Wha? Are all low-level patrons sitting on version 5.3.31B and can't upgrade without paying extra?
No, even the lowest level users ($1) have the latest version, to update they only need to link their Translator++ with their Patreon account and it will update automatically. Even if they want to update it with the update package, they just have to give the location of where it is and leave the key field empty. translator++ automatically gets it from your patreon account.

Another thing, even if a higher level user shared a cracked version (without password) (I want it) of the update package and you updated the translator++ when you open it it will give you an alert that this version is only for patreon users giving you the option to link your patreon account (paid) or close.

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
1709002032643.png
A new version of the game has been released
When I translate a new version, can I just slowly import it from the old version?

kraval

Jul 28, 2022
Please update the download link to the latest available cracked version of the program.:HideThePain:

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Have you tried updating the api key and other Deepl fields (click on the arrow to the right of the "Translator and Language" tab.

Changing the exe will not do anything, since the executable has not changed its version, the other party would not be able to tell you because I do not have an advanced version to mess with them.
Thank you for sharing.
I have a question.

I tried to follow the text because the deepl didn't work
There is no place to update the api key here.
Where should I do it?

and Papago is also not working.
A warning window appears"The addon is not installed properly, please reinstall Papago translator addon!"

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
What to do if after translation, the text does not fit into the frame and goes off the screen
please help me

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote