RPGM Translator++ a common mistake in games when translating

Nikinik

Sep 6, 2020
In Translator++, the error appears when translating multiple games. During the game, after saving the game, an error constantly appears. Can you please tell me how to avoid this when translating. Снимок экрана (1458).png

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
In Translator++, the error appears when translating multiple games. During the game, after saving the game, an error constantly appears. Can you please tell me how to avoid this when translating. View attachment 1166121
Probably Auto-Translated the Scripts, Not everything in there is needed to be translated since some of them are "object" names. In this case, a sound-effect file is being called but is probably renamed.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That error is generally related to files having been renamed or you are not using proper locale settings. the file name showing there is common if you don't use locale emulation or locale settings it sees Japanese characters as random junk much like your screenshot shows.

I would make sure you are using a locale emulator or change your computer to have japanese locale settings. Outside that I would check to make sure you have not changed anything in the game files that would cause this. However, I am about 99% sure this is just a locale issue.