[R>Translator] Paid Translator needed from Russian or English to Simplified Chinese

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Project:

RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies

https://f95zone.to/threads/rssu-ret...-case-1-ithaca-project-v1-6-1-erosamor.73505/

The place of action of the game is the USSR of the late 80s.
The game is in development (almost 2 years at the moment).
There are currently 81 000 words in the English version and 68 000 in the Russian version.

Developer:

https://f95zone.to/members/erosamor69.3337204/

Looking for:
Translator from Russian or English to Simplified Chinese

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
Long term, translationing whole game.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I'm planning to release my game on Steam. Right now the game page is under admin approval.
In the near future I plan to create a page with game description in 3 languages - Russian, English and Simplified Chinese.
So now I need to translate the game description (about 200 words) from Russian or English to Simplified Chinese to collect whish-lists. This should be done in the near future.
In the further future, I would like to translate the whole game into simplified Chinese (the Steam version is scheduled to be released in six months).

Additional comments:
The game often contains cultural jokes and references to the life of Soviet citizens at that time.
If necessary, I will give you a detailed explanation of what was meant in this or that joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sagranel

May 26, 2021
Hi developer, this is Yang from China, I'm interested about your recruitment. Plz let me know if this is still needed.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hi developer, this is Yang from China, I'm interested about your recruitment. Plz let me know if this is still needed.
Yes, I'm still looking for a translator from Russian or English to simplified Chinese. Please state your terms.