[R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Paid Translator/proofreader - Japanese

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Project:
Steps of Debauchery - we have already about 70k script words and in ~30% of game development progress.

Developer:
Fooxied / / fooxied

Looking for:
Translator/proofreader - Japanese

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
Long term, translationing whole game.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I am looking for an experienced person who is able to translate the game from English into the language indicated above. Experience with other projects is welcome. Currently, the project has around 50k words of script (dialogues). We're planning to release a new update every month or two, consisting of approximately 8k new dialogues. The entire game is expected to be completed within 2-3 years, totaling around 200-250k words.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hi,

I have been proofreading here for a while. Please check my link for more info.
https://f95zone.to/threads/experienced-proofreader-i-can-help-you-with-your-game.155643/

I haven't translated an ongoing game, but I have translated scenes for devs who are having trouble with conveying a concept in their game. My experience in proofreading has taught me a lot about the many differences between languages, and it has allowed me to improve my work. I feel translation is the next obvious step for me.

Perhaps we can talk about me working on a trial basis.
My Discord is saintblackmoor
Cheers.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
How much will you pay?
Would be nice, if you could say something about yourself, like language or experience before we will talk about money. Would be nice as well, if you could contact with me on discord.

LonelyBeetlejuice

Nov 3, 2023
Would be nice, if you could say something about yourself, like language or experience before we will talk about money. Would be nice as well, if you could contact with me on discord.
Would be nice to know how much you're going to pay. Would be nice as well to know the length of the chapters. Would be nice to know the deadline.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Hello I want to apply for the french translation. I tried to use the discord link to contact you but it expired

Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hello I want to apply for the french translation. I tried to use the discord link to contact you but it expired
Oh right, fixed the link!

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Updated the thread, we are still looking for Spanish, Polish and Turkish translators!

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
Hi, I could do the spanish translation/localization, I'm from Spain

Edit: He confirmed to me that they already have a spanish translator

Last edited:

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Bump!
We are now looking for Japanese translator!