Ren'Py translator3000

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Why does it take so long to translate now? It used to be faster.
If you've used Deepl for translation, it's worth forgetting about. The translation speed has decreased significantly, and sometimes it skips lines. The service's automation protection is not standing still, they are constantly developing it, and that's why I've been having difficulties with this service for the last three months. I switched to google_gtx.

Reactions: Nikebac13

Baibak

Jun 24, 2019
Please tell me which of the translation service data is the best?

1) selenium_deepl
2) google_client5
3) google_gtx
4) google_rpc

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
Please tell me which of the translation service data is the best?

1) selenium_deepl
2) google_client5
3) google_gtx
4) google_rpc
1) selenium_deepl- more accurate, but slower
2) google_gtx- faster, but the translation is worse

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
the interface does not appear. Does anyone know the solution?
Без имени-1.png
Earlier already discounted the fix, but with this game it does not help for some reason.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
the interface does not appear. Does anyone know the solution?
View attachment 3738545
Earlier already discounted the fix, but with this game it does not help for some reason.
Unfortunately in some games this kind of thing happens. I solve such problems in the following way: After selecting character names, I save and quit the game. Then you need to open the file _translator3000_setting.json and change the item "modeOnStartup": "off", to "modeOnStartup": "prescan",

Then we wait for the game to finish translation and the translation database file will be created inside the game folder as exported_database.tr3000exdb. If the file appears in the game folder, exit the game. Open the _translator3000_setting.json file again and change the item "modeOnStartup": "prescan", to "modeOnStartup": "db_only",

Save the changes and go to the game, when the game loads, the translator will automatically start reading the translation from the database. It takes time, but I have not found any other solution at the moment, if anyone knows other solutions to this problem, write here. Thank you all.

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
Unfortunately in some games this kind of thing happens. I solve such problems in the following way: After selecting character names, I save and quit the game. Then you need to open the file _translator3000_setting.json and change the item "modeOnStartup": "off", to "modeOnStartup": "prescan",

Then we wait for the game to finish translation and the translation database file will be created inside the game folder as exported_database.tr3000exdb. If the file appears in the game folder, exit the game. Open the _translator3000_setting.json file again and change the item "modeOnStartup": "prescan", to "modeOnStartup": "db_only",

Save the changes and go to the game, when the game loads, the translator will automatically start reading the translation from the database. It takes time, but I have not found any other solution at the moment, if anyone knows other solutions to this problem, write here. Thank you all.
Thanks for the advice.