Turbo4elik

Oct 14, 2019
Do I understand correctly that the public version is cut off?
Because the splash screen about the end of the content occurs after the first night in the inn, although there is approximately twice as much text in the game file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Do I understand correctly that the public version is cut off?
Because the splash screen about the end of the content occurs after the first night in the inn, although there is approximately twice as much text in the game file.
There's a staggered release between patreon and public releases. The newest public update were some changes to the first forest area mainly, a toggle on if the mc is attracted to guys and I believe the beginning of the 2nd zone(or this area is the patreon update)so if you already completed the inn quest and went to the room you missed the update.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
I tried the web version, and it fails right when trying to load the first image (legal_age_notice.png). The image is there and in the right place, but maybe the dev mixed up absolute and relative paths, so the game is looking in /img/pictures/legal_age_notice.png

img/pictures/legal_age_notice.png
or ./img/pictures/legal_age_notice.png would be correct here (linux machine).

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I 'kinda' enjoyed playing this game so far.
I Seriously HOPE that It surpasses 'Alpha' stage soon
There really is not much joy or point in playing a game with 'Blank'/blacked out scenes, because of 'No Art'.

I will keep a watchful eye out for future updates, and will try again.
Good Luck with your game.

Reactions: Agent Cooper

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I'm sorry but I really can't overlook this.
The MC looks like ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ.
Great game though.

RenegadeWraith

Jun 1, 2023
Any chance of a "Skip the combat" button? It tends to take up too much time, is generally way too complicated and detracts from the game IMO. I do like the premise of the game and enjoyed playing thru the choices and content other than combat.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Any chance of a "Skip the combat" button? It tends to take up too much time, is generally way too complicated and detracts from the game IMO. I do like the premise of the game and enjoyed playing thru the choices and content other than combat.
"Way too complicated"
wat.jpg

Reactions: GokutheG

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
Use the save editor and increase the strength of your characters.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes