HTML - Transylvania [v0.5.03] [XFiction]

1. 4.00 star(s)

popabear

[v0.2.13a review] Very interesting story and some really fun game mechanics. Lots of unexpected twists all over the place. Quite a decent amount of story content for a 0.2 release. This project feels refreshing and new. I won't give full points yet because the art is a bit lacking, both in quantity and quality. I feel there should definitely be significantly more art in the final product, or I will be severely disappointed.
    I would love it if a more experienced artist would do full colored graphics for this story. This dev's strength is definitely more in the writing department. With a top-notch artist this project could be the Next Big Thing! The writing is definitely 5/5.
    There are some minor continuity inconsistencies but they are thankfully minor and not game-breaking.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AssimilatedGiraffe

A really interesting concept! The art- and writing style combined makes for a really atmospheric experience, combined with a intriguing story. Loved every second of it, and can't wait for the next update. HIGHLY recommended!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anonymus1921xd

For the record: I played the 0.21 version of the game.

This game is one of the absolute best games I have seen so far. The art style is amazing, storytelling is great and the fetishes make a lot of sense in the context of the game. There are a few game breaking bugs, namely in
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . It has a good amount of content if you read and explore everything, but the story doesn't finish at all and chapter 2 is a bit of a mess. Chapter 1 is pretty polished though and overall the game looks very promising, especially considering the fact that we are in v0.21 and the Patreon is at almost 300$ a month now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LostPersonFound

After playing the game for a while I truly am enjoying and will be giving it 5 stars. The story is really interesting and kept me wanting to find out so the story so it helped to keep from getting boring and allowed me to continue enjoying the game. I really like the artwork it fits the game perfectly. The only minor issue I encountered was very small typos in some of the choices but besides that, the game is really good and I hope the developer continues the great work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

R_Thur

Version reviewd: 0.2.06a

The artwork is pretty nice, really liked it. Of course there are not many yet but I can see the potential of future works. It's simplistic but it fits with the whole transylvania theme (ie vampires, werewolves etc)

The story is also pretty good. The text is objective and compeling at the same time so you dont get bored so easily and still have a nice time playing it.

The mechanics are also really interesting. You're basically going to die a lot and thats expected cause everytime you do, your character goes back in time with the knowledge prior to your death. Loved it

I'm not much of a reviewer but I just felt I needed to say something about this one. I even supported the dev's patreon which btw you get v.2.08 for only $1 with the gallery and cheats. Worth it imo
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Leafy

Yes, this is an HTML/Twine genderbender game. The MC changes from male to female. There are several different sorts of horror nasties to do bad things to the MC, not just the vampire.

If you're into the genderbender transformation game sort of thing, this is a really good game. One of the very best of its type. The transformation mechanic is very original. The art is great, and the writing is quite good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

YuriiH

Definitely 5 stars!
    First star for the story style and setting.
    Second star for the graphics.
    Third star for multiple choices.
    Fourth star for transformation (although options to play without transformation or back transformation would be great)
    Fifth star for the meticulous work in uniting all the options.

----
    And three flies in the ointment:
    1) too short and a little of CGs
    2) some seeming options lead to nothing (according to html-code)
    3) Fourth star is somewhat a fly as well