Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there some kind of walk-through to this game ?

I usually enjoy VNs and engaging and well-written stories. This one clearly is. I wish the game author success and hopefully to come up with more to share in the future.

However, please allow me some short, very subjective and very negative feedback : I absolutely hate the "death" mechanics in this game. I want to read more about your characters, about how the story unfolds, not waste my time re-loading for ages just to progress to the next day.
Hey, thank you for the kind words and for your feedback.

Regarding the death mechanic - it is not meant to be avoidable. The story progresses and changes as you die and learn new things. If you want to move the plot forward, this is the way. The save system exists to allow to stop and pick up the game later, as well as to check alternative choices should you wish to go back and do things differently.

Of course it is very much possible that this is not up your alley, which is totally fine. I just wanted to clarify, because some players expect that death means that they have to reload and try to avoid it (which is not the way).

To answer your question about a walkthrough - it is integrated via the different game mechanics:
-the tasks in your journal give you general pointers of what you should try to do;
-the recaps after you die help you track the information you have about the characters and point you to missing pieces of the puzzle;
-the raven in the sidebar gives contextual hints if you are feeling stuck;
-Felicia can give you advice about avoiding some of the ways to die;

Reactions: koopl and Ranma

Dante

Aug 12, 2016
I have been trying to find out elise motives for hours for the grand conspiracy, but she doesnt say anything, what the hell am i supposed to do

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I have been trying to find out elise motives for hours for the grand conspiracy, but she doesnt say anything, what the hell am i supposed to do
Please keep in mind that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2 is still heavily under development and new content is pushed out with each patch, so stay tuned.

Reactions: Dante

mambojambo

Oct 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of MtF transformation and female protags with writing in first person. However, I really like the writing and the atmosphere that comes from this game so i may not jack off to it, but I have a weakness to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I can enjoy the plot with different outcomes. Also, I hope the dev won't bend over and add full color pics, the monochrome black and white with few colors in is great for a story with vampires and other horror creatures, anyone saying otherwise just have shit taste.

Reactions: koopl and Ranma

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know where it stores the save game files? Would like to retain a chapter 1 save that I can run through various things in 2 with.

Hounddog51505

Jul 20, 2020
i havent played this game and wont for a while but thats only because i think it looks AMAZING and want it to have a lot of content before i do, so keep it up!

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Are transformations permanent?
Once you become a woman, you keep changing throughout the game, so in that respect the transformations are not permanent - they are progressive. However if you're asking if there's a way to revert back to being a male, currently no.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Once you become a woman, you keep changing throughout the game, so in that respect the transformations are not permanent - they are progressive. However if you're asking if there's a way to revert back to being a male, currently no.
I saw you can be a demon and I wonder if that's permanent or just a bad ending

mareantoinette

Oct 1, 2020
Hi, sorry if this was answered already. i scanned a bit and couldn't find it.

How do you delete saves? i save a lot, especially when you can die at any point just to see what happens. im unable to overwrite my quick save with a new one and all 10 slots of my manual saves are filled.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi, sorry if this was answered already. i scanned a bit and couldn't find it.

How do you delete saves? i save a lot, especially when you can die at any point just to see what happens. im unable to overwrite my quick save with a new one and all 10 slots of my manual saves are filled.
Currently save overwrite is not implemented yet, so you'll need to manually delete the saves. The exact process depends on your browser, but in a nutshell you need to access the Local Storage and delete the save keys from there.

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Currently save overwrite is not implemented yet, so you'll need to manually delete the saves. The exact process depends on your browser, but in a nutshell you need to access the Local Storage and delete the save keys from there.
And where in local storage would they be? I have been searching but without a proper name to look up its needle in haystack level hard.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Mozilla Firefox
While in the game, go the top menu, select More tools->Web developer tools
Then, go to Storage tab and select "Local Storage"
Under local storage you will see the file path, click on it. Then, on the right you will see all the save keys.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
lol I remember playing this game it was fun but I hate the part when I keep dyeing to the werewolf even when i got the item to make it not attack me

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Vincent Valensky
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned, but the background with BIG BRIGHT WINDOWS in the Dinning Hall doesn't correlate with Mr. Petrescu's nature (during the second diner in the game). :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 50 Votes