Unity Completed Trap The Cat [Final] [Project Physalis]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

NTend

Jul 13, 2018
If I may ask, where is the save file location? Assuming you have windows. I looked everywhere.

Edit: So you have to export the registry file located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ProjectPhysalis\TrapTheCat
Good to know if there's some other games like this
That's it, if there is no save files you can be sure it's in the registery. Pretty bad idea if you ask me, especially in case where you need to reinstall Windows...

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
That's it, if there is no save files you can be sure it's in the registery. Pretty bad idea if you ask me, especially in case where you need to reinstall Windows...
its not that bad once you realize how the ai works. it takes like 10 minutes from start to finish to complete the whole thing and unlock it all.

• Angry
Reactions: durandal22

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a difference between this and the "Definitive Edition" I am seeing in svscomics?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
is there a way to fullscreen or at least increase the window size?
Think I already said this but alt + enter works for most games. Ctrl + 4 for a few too. RPGmaker games are usually F4, F5
If none of those work, you can try doing a shortcut to the exe of the game then right click, properties, then choose shortcut tab and then "run in" maximized. This has only worked for a couple games though.
Really the best option is alt + enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olegowsom

randompropercussing

Jun 29, 2020
I can't get the game to run,stuck on an error pop-up:
"Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution."
I've tried switching to all sorts of resolutions but nothing seems to work. Help?

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019

Project Physalis made so many great games. this one out of many of them have so many little yet expanded details making it such a fun game.

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt

Cpt. Boner

Jan 28, 2021
Is their a way to get the cats completely naked? I tried downloading different versions of the game and I still cant figure out how to do it. 1643861822568.png

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes