4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
I'll leave this here in case someone was wandering about how can i get the crown and what will happen after i get it. The answer is nothing you get nothing but just the pop-up message "You conquer the girl!" ,And here is how you can get it.
First you have to make the red bar (the top one the same one with the green bar) (you can get it by hurting her with the iron item) fill it as much as you can and just make the purple bar full(the bottom one) (you can fill it by making her cum around 4 time? maybe ) normally if she cum 2 times she will run away but if you make the rad gauge go up she will be angry and keep chasing you once the purple bar is filled the game end and you will get the crown Cocos Game 17_10_2564 12_51_49.png

Reactions: PrinceGriss

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
So, three bars near as I can tell are shame, pleasure, and lust. If shame fills up, the girl runs away and you "win" but in the boring way. Every time pleasure fills up, you gain lust, if lust fills up you get the "good" ending.
The combination of pieces you pick up determines the type of trap you put out, number and kind of pieces matters but order does not, so there are eleven combinations.
Of those three (three ropes, two ropes and a wood, one rope and two metal) are to be avoided; they give a little bit of pleasure but a lot of shame, and so bring you closer to the ending you don't want.
Four (three wood, rope and two wood, two wood one metal, or one of each) give you a quick scene of fucking the girl and give her lots of pleasure with only a moderate amount of shame.
The remaining three (three metal, wood and two metal, two rope one metal) don't give her any pleasure but do make her angry, filling in part of the shame bar with red and preventing her from running away.
So ideally you would balance the fuck-traps with the rage-traps while avoiding the just embarrassing traps, to prevent her shame from ever getting too high and forcing her to orgasm as often as possible. But the material placement is random, so you'll often end up lacking the part you need, or trapped with the only way out through a bad part.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PrinceGriss
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes